Who would you like in charge?

Marco Silva
Rafa Benitez
Brendan Rodgers
Eddie Howe
Mikel Arteta
Arsene Wenger
AN Other

Author Topic: Who should we go for? POLL RESET  (Read 168659 times)

November 29, 2017, 03:51:57 PM
Reply #3045

Lxxx

Much as I don't like the appointment I think it's best we just crack on and hope he succeeds. Of course everyone is entitled to their opinion but it is a bit churlish to knock him before he's had a chance to show whether he's shite or not.

November 29, 2017, 03:57:38 PM
Reply #3046

therealdunc

Much as I don't like the appointment I think it's best we just crack on and hope he succeeds. Of course everyone is entitled to their opinion but it is a bit churlish to knock him before he's had a chance to show whether he's shite or not.
Agree 100%

Some so called fans with some real nasty hate filled problems they need help with.

Letís all come together and get behind the club.
Blue

November 29, 2017, 04:40:58 PM
Reply #3047

BlueMaquis

I'd keep Unsworth. We're not going down, that's crazy talk. Let him have some time with the team and if we finish 17th, change manager. No big deal.

November 29, 2017, 04:58:54 PM
Reply #3048

piggypop

NSNO Subscriber
I'd keep Unsworth. We're not going down, that's crazy talk. Let him have some time with the team and if we finish 17th, change manager. No big deal.
The performances we've seen so far this  season would suggest that is crazy talk.
There's no evidence of any improvement since Koeman was sacked. If anything, it is becoming more shambolic on the pitch with most of the players looking like they don't give a shit.

Allardyce may not produce good football, but if he can keep us in the league this season I'll put up with it. Then we see what Moshiri's plans are in the summer. Does he go again for the manager he really wants?

November 29, 2017, 05:00:00 PM
Reply #3049

plumber

Good joke  :thumbsup:

November 29, 2017, 05:01:43 PM
Reply #3050

BlueMaquis

Good joke  :thumbsup:

Not a joke. The panic merchants are getting too much for me. No way we're going down.

November 29, 2017, 05:04:45 PM
Reply #3051

Lxxx

Not a joke. The panic merchants are getting too much for me. No way we're going down.

Without a proper manager in charge I don't think you can be totally confident on that.

November 29, 2017, 05:08:23 PM
Reply #3052

Rodenplav64

Moyes was the worlds 13th highest paid manager at Everton’s he achieved nothing but dull predicatable boring negative football

You haven't watched any of Sams teams play since he left Bolton have you .

November 29, 2017, 05:54:37 PM
Reply #3053

hill135

Please, please, please just stop with the Moyes chat for fuckís sake.

😭

November 29, 2017, 06:12:35 PM
Reply #3054

American Evertonian

As opposed to the players we invested in this summer that you were wax lyrical about?

Big Sam is here for 2 and a half years at least, get over it.

This is big sams real test, heís finally got a big club with ambition.
While he takes over at a time of crisis, he knows how to turn it around.
Great times ahead IMO

I'm not so sure he is going to get 2.5 years. If he was I think this would have been sorted quicker.

I'll get behind him when he is named manager but I don't think he is the one to take us forward (I'm not in the minority it seems).
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

November 29, 2017, 06:16:02 PM
Reply #3055

American Evertonian

It may not be consolation to anyone but I do take solace in the reports about the managers we approached. At least we showed some ambition.

November 29, 2017, 06:21:41 PM
Reply #3056

Waltzer

Without a proper manager in charge I don't think you can be totally confident on that.

Id go even further and say with Unsworth in charge for the season id be confident we would go down

November 29, 2017, 06:28:47 PM
Reply #3057

Waltzer

It may not be consolation to anyone but I do take solace in the reports about the managers we approached. At least we showed some ambition.

Not having it, our managerial search was similar to our transfer policiy. We're in talks with Koulibaly, Sissoko, Perez, Witsel, Giroud etc who do we sign, not the same quality or in Girouds case, nobody! Whats the point of talking if you never get anything done? There are big issues with the people that gets deals over the line as clearly we rarely do.

November 29, 2017, 07:09:59 PM
Reply #3058

Topper

No team that has let in as many goals at this stage of the season as we have at the minute and stayed up

To me that should indicate a little bit of panic and in my opinion Unsworth is definitely out of his depth.

I think we will turn it around but I cannot see how we can be so confident with the start we have had this season.  No team is big enough to go down.

November 29, 2017, 07:18:36 PM
Reply #3059

American Evertonian

Not having it, our managerial search was similar to our transfer policiy. We're in talks with Koulibaly, Sissoko, Perez, Witsel, Giroud etc who do we sign, not the same quality or in Girouds case, nobody! Whats the point of talking if you never get anything done? There are big issues with the people that gets deals over the line as clearly we rarely do.

All valid but I am at least happy we took the shots as opposed to just resigning ourselves to small players. We have to raise our profile before those players and managers come but you don't see the likes of WBA, West Ham, etc (around us in table) approaching managers or players of that quality.