January 24, 2018, 01:57:47 PM

Author Topic: Lyon v Everton  (Read 14283 times)

November 03, 2017, 01:47:29 AM
Reply #555

Bluedylan

We've done well tonight and I genuinely don't think this is a fair reflection.

Football's shitting on us at every opportunity at the moment.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

November 03, 2017, 01:47:34 AM
Reply #556

Cereal Killer

Morgs making sure he doesn't need to travel to Cyprus for a meaningless game

November 03, 2017, 01:48:11 AM
Reply #557

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Rooney and Lennon aside our senior players have been disgraceful to a man.

I'm all for more of the under 23s coming in and showing them up.

November 03, 2017, 01:48:48 AM
Reply #558

Ih8redshite

Letís be honest the club has let its fans down massively, with the start of the problems arising from us not making ambitious footballing decisions and fucking Martinez off earlier than we did. Koeman was then the wrong choice, we didnít set the world on fire last season even tho we finished 7th. Then we get rid of our only recognised striker and was aware of the situation months before he went and then not the replace him or even get any kind of striker in is a disgrace. The whole club needs looking at from the top, serious questions need answering because this has to be the worst Iíve seen an Everton squad. Even when we where shit and fighting relegation we put a shift in, we just seem inept of ideas and canít even get the basics right.

November 03, 2017, 01:48:53 AM
Reply #559

Lxxx

Yet again it's the senior players who let us down.

The players who cost a lot of money and who we'd be lucky to recoup a quarter of what we paid for them.

November 03, 2017, 01:48:57 AM
Reply #560

Sixx1402

That's it for Unsy then, looked slightly better under him but this result will make up Moshiri's mind

Christ we really are in trouble here, we just can't score and the defence looks shit

Very very worrying
Ahh.....Boucheenie i presume

November 03, 2017, 01:49:03 AM
Reply #561

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Feel sorry for Unsy, he's been dealt the shitiest deck of cards imaginable and will be judged on that, ffs, you could have brought in Guardiola, Mourinho, Ancelloti, Pochettino, or any  of the big names and I doubt they could have done any better these last three games.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 01:59:31 AM by Escla »

November 03, 2017, 01:49:13 AM
Reply #562

Evertonian in NC

Remember when I used to look forward to you guys telling me "fuck right off with that" for calling Scheiderlin our QB?  Good times.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

November 03, 2017, 01:49:25 AM
Reply #563

velimski

Can we just forfeit the  remaining 2 games?

November 03, 2017, 01:49:32 AM
Reply #564

Craig_1878

That was stupid from Morgan, its a shame as well cos I thought he played better tonight. Still not good enough from us though, you do wonder how we're gonna get out of this mess. 
"Sunday Bloody Sunday. What a great song. It really encapsulates the frustration of a Sunday, doesn't it? You wake up in the morning, you've got to read all the Sunday papers, the kids are running round, you've got to mow the lawn, wash the car, and you think "Sunday, bloody Sunday!"- Alan Partridge

November 03, 2017, 01:49:49 AM
Reply #565

Coyb12

We need two centre halves, a left back, a proper central midfielder to take over from that liability Schneiderlin, a striker and two wide players. Only another seven players needed. Can we have another £150m please Mosh, the last bloke blew the previous fortune on shite.
Yep,but we need a manager in by the weekend or we will get beat again.

November 03, 2017, 01:50:34 AM
Reply #566

kramer0

Is that persistent whistle from their supporters driving anybody else crazy?

November 03, 2017, 01:51:01 AM
Reply #567

Lxxx

We've done well tonight and I genuinely don't think this is a fair reflection.

Football's shitting on us at every opportunity at the moment.

I wouldn't say we've done well. We've been competent, which is what you should expect from a team worth this much. We haven't really threatened, we've been second best most of the game but we've held our shape and not embarrassed ourselves up to a point. It's not shite but it not's great either.

November 03, 2017, 01:51:07 AM
Reply #568

Bally

Administrator
I'm fucking raging here
It's the roll I way

November 03, 2017, 01:51:13 AM
Reply #569

Faceatthefence

Gotta say sig much much better than weve seen recently.
Night comes down and finds you alone
In a space and time of your own
Lost in dreams in world full of shadows.