September 22, 2018, 04:10:11 AM

Author Topic: Everton vs West Ham  (Read 17279 times)

November 27, 2017, 10:51:12 PM
Reply #45

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
If hes sensible hed leave the (official) appointment until after Weds.

If we win, great, were on the up.

If not, then theres a winnable game at the weekend to put right all the wrongs etc.

November 27, 2017, 11:02:26 PM
Reply #46

Alanvideo

If he’s sensible he’d leave the (official) appointment until after Weds.

If we win, great, we’re on the up.

If not, then there’s a winnable game at the weekend to put right all the wrongs etc.
.............I'd like to think the players will give their all for Rhino's finale. But I doubt it. 
We are special ,we are Everton.

November 27, 2017, 11:09:13 PM
Reply #47

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Let Allardyce take charge ASAP. Just instructions to top pros of what he wants would make a massive difference.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

November 27, 2017, 11:25:54 PM
Reply #48

gizzblue

Let Joe Royal take the last game ffs ....he's obvs been holding the training wheels for Unsworth anyway .

November 28, 2017, 12:37:34 AM
Reply #49

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Let Joe Royal take the last game ffs ....he's obvs been holding the training wheels for Unsworth anyway .

The ultimate disgrace for unsworth that.

Let unsworth bow out in style, Sigurdsson left back, Vlasic in the bogs, Lookman on at half time, Mirallas up front and the ghost of Christmas past in holding mid.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 28, 2017, 02:31:48 AM
Reply #50

terrydarracotsbaldpate

Hes on hols in Dubai according to sky sports
Let him stay there with his massive head and Sammy fu###ng Lee

November 28, 2017, 02:34:17 AM
Reply #51

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
The ultimate disgrace for unsworth that.

Let unsworth bow out in style, Sigurdsson left back, Vlasic in the bogs, Lookman on at half time, Mirallas up front and the ghost of Christmas past in holding mid.

Is that the new nickname for Schneiderlin? Seems apt.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

November 28, 2017, 03:59:37 AM
Reply #52

therealdunc

Let Allardyce take charge ASAP. Just instructions to top pros of what he wants would make a massive difference.

Agree

Unsworth is completely useless and clueless

The faster Unsworth is back with the kids the better

If Sam can get announced tomorrow and possibly have and afternoon session with the players , I genuinely fancy us to beat West Ham

Moyes must be livid
Blue

November 28, 2017, 05:10:25 AM
Reply #53

boothill

Send unsworth to manage the under 9s and we might have half a chance

November 28, 2017, 06:05:54 AM
Reply #54

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Pickford
Kenny Jags Williams Cuco?

Sig Beni Gueye

Lennon Rooney Vlasic
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 28, 2017, 08:02:36 AM
Reply #55

Mac934

Southall

Stevens. Ratcliffe.  Mountfield  Bailey

Kendall. Ball   Harvey

Gray.  Latchford.  Heath

Some pride, some heart and full of guts and determination... And a few goal scorers.
Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one!

November 28, 2017, 10:45:43 AM
Reply #56

blue1948

In all my time as a blue , rock bottom will be if we employ Alladyce ,from there it cannot get any lower .I am desperately hoping they come up with something else and it is press talk . A crook and an overrated prick rolled into one ,please no no no .

November 28, 2017, 02:55:02 PM
Reply #57

therealdunc

In all my time as a blue , rock bottom will be if we employ Alladyce ,from there it cannot get any lower .I am desperately hoping they come up with something else and it is press talk . A crook and an overrated prick rolled into one ,please no no no .
Evidence?
Blue

November 28, 2017, 02:58:55 PM
Reply #58

Shogun

Administrator
Why on Earth is this on TV?
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

November 28, 2017, 03:00:21 PM
Reply #59

Macca77