October 18, 2018, 04:46:42 PM

Author Topic: [News]Allardyce in Everton talks  (Read 29495 times)

November 29, 2017, 06:47:20 PM
Reply #660

Waltzer

Yep, back up the M62, keep going, as far as Hull then off the fuckin edge into the sea.

What annoys me more than anything is that its a blatant lie, if he really did think this then why not sign him up 5 weeks ago, why piss around only wanting to offer him a contract till the end of the season. Moshiri is winding me up more than anyone else at this club at the moment!!!

November 29, 2017, 06:47:21 PM
Reply #661

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
“The players were terrified it was going to be allardyce.”

Extremely reliable source.

Fucked it lids.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 29, 2017, 06:47:28 PM
Reply #662

Cuttyblue

Just confirmed on TS by Jimbo who has just left Moshiri in a coffee shop round the corner (in London)
apparently contract is for remainder of this season and next season, confirmed he brings Shakespear and Lee, Allardyce will be at the match this evening.

Right, that’s good. Think we all would want just till season’s end but that’s just not realistic. 18 months works for me. Let’s see what these guys can do.

November 29, 2017, 06:47:29 PM
Reply #663

AllyBlue14

I'd of rather been relegated than appoint this man.
Everton to me is more than a win/loss ratio.

So would you prefer for us to go down if it means he's then not in charge?

November 29, 2017, 06:49:55 PM
Reply #664

Lazarou

Whether we like it or not it's happening so time to deal with it. If you can't or won't accept it then make a decision on your support but something had to change and we didn't have a lot of options. If he does the biz alot of you will suddenly think it's okay. Grab your blue balls and get on board or don't. No player is bigger than the club? Same with supporters lads. Shit just happend

Everton, ruining the transfer market since summer 2018

November 29, 2017, 06:50:27 PM
Reply #665

plumber

I have no issues with Allardyce, but now when Sammy Lee is almost confirmed I understand those who hate Allardyce.
If they they feel the same about Big Sam as I feel about that gremlin, it's really hard to swallow that.

November 29, 2017, 06:53:12 PM
Reply #666

Thornton_19

So would you prefer for us to go down if it means he's then not in charge?
I genuinely don't care. I'm out until he is gone.

November 29, 2017, 06:53:21 PM
Reply #667

therealdunc

Fucked it lids.

This is not true

Rooney, Pickford and Baines are made up

Please don’t make things up
Blue

November 29, 2017, 06:54:12 PM
Reply #668

bigl1cks

Fucked it lids.

Yeah, because he'll whip the useless shower of bastards into shape and out of their cosy little lives hopefully.
anything but long ball!

November 29, 2017, 06:54:32 PM
Reply #669

therealdunc

I genuinely don't care. I'm out until he is gone.

Stick to your word and meet up with me tonight and hand me your season ticket.

I will come back on here later on and let everyone know you kept your word your not just a kid keyboard warrior

This is your moment to prove you are not all talk
Blue

November 29, 2017, 06:54:46 PM
Reply #670

MmmblueBernard

Silver lining #7

At least this gang of management utter bellends will all be pulling in the same direction (Walsh included).
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

November 29, 2017, 06:54:54 PM
Reply #671

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I reckon ban these WUMs like, rubbing salt in the wound.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 29, 2017, 06:55:09 PM
Reply #672

nwatson

Im not against the Allardyce appointment.Id prefer someone else, but we are shite and heading for the championship. We can go on getting thumped week in week out by poor teams. FFS we conceded 4 against Southampton who have struggled to score all season and they didnt have to do much to beat us.
So i can live with Allardyce for the remainder of the season BUT the club can get fucked for allowing Sammy fucking Lee in our dugout and Allardyce can do 1 to. I despise LFC and im expected to support one of their good old boys sitting on our bench. Fuck that and Fuck Moshiri too.
We are the peoples club no more. We have been sold down the river and a really hope the boos ring out around goodison until Allardyce, Lee and Moshiri are sent packing

November 29, 2017, 06:55:40 PM
Reply #673

van der Meyde

Fucked it lids.
Well they should have shown something on the fucking pitch over the past week then, shouldn't they.

November 29, 2017, 06:56:43 PM
Reply #674

Waltzer

Fucked it lids.

I actually hope this is true. A majority of the players need a rocket and one of the positives is he'll provide that. Our players have been a shambles and most arent even fit to wear the shirt for the effort they've put in. They need to take a long hard look at themselves before questioning other people.