July 17, 2018, 01:45:35 AM

Author Topic: [News]Allardyce in Everton talks  (Read 27038 times)

November 29, 2017, 08:37:22 PM
Reply #765

Bluenose 91

He wasn't many peoples first choice but he's here now and it is what it is.

Doing anything other than just trying to get behind him is counter productive.

We are properly, properly in the shite.  Getting battered most weeks by poor sides.

At the very least he has a set game plan and should bring in a couple of decent additions in January.

It's a bit of a shambles it's come to this, especially turning him down then going crawling back but we're desparate at the minute.

Anyone who boo's him tonight or likes to make a big song and dance about how they're ''done'' with Everton need to give their head a wobble.

November 29, 2017, 08:38:01 PM
Reply #766

Waltzer

Looks like the club arent even arsed about this.....

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2017/11/29/club-statement

Club Statement

Sam Allardyce will be at USM Finch Farm this afternoon to finalise terms on becoming the new manager of Everton Football Club.

David Unsworth will remain in charge of the Blues for tonight’s Premier League match against West Ham United at Goodison Park.

November 29, 2017, 08:39:34 PM
Reply #767

everton1952

Has a club ever been fined for supporters throwing things at their own manager during his introduction? With the way the mood is I wouldn't be particularly surprised if that happened.
Have you thought of seeking therapy? Such lunatic thoughts are a worrying sign for you and your loved ones. I will take a camera in case you actually do it.

November 29, 2017, 08:42:56 PM
Reply #768

Lazarou

Looks like the club arent even arsed about this.....

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2017/11/29/club-statement

Club Statement

Sam Allardyce will be at USM Finch Farm this afternoon to finalise terms on becoming the new manager of Everton Football Club.

David Unsworth will remain in charge of the Blues for tonight’s Premier League match against West Ham United at Goodison Park.

Wow the club appear to be so proud of this amazing piece of news.

November 29, 2017, 08:44:03 PM
Reply #769

MrWhite

Where in the ground is your ticket? I know two people who want a season ticket and will pay up front. I asked the same off someone else but there was no response. Perhaps he changed his mind.

Come on, some people are upset about this and venting. Needling people for saying they are done in the heat of the moment is just unnecessary.

November 29, 2017, 08:45:27 PM
Reply #770

blue1948

As a life long blue of course I will give him support but no words can describe how disappointed I am with his appointment ,it could only be equaled by Moyes coming back ,no that would be better .Absolutely gutted by this guy coming in ,part because he is a first rate twat and secondly because it gives a message that we are being run by nincompoops and thirdly because this is EVERTON we don't employ crooks .Ask all who have been forced to leave before .Fucking gutted.

November 29, 2017, 08:46:27 PM
Reply #771

blue1948

Have you thought of seeking therapy? Such lunatic thoughts are a worrying sign for you and your loved ones. I will take a camera in case you actually do it.
Therapy ? I will give him throwing practice!

November 29, 2017, 08:47:25 PM
Reply #772

MrWhite

That is a disgusting thing to say. You consider mental health to be a joke subject for mocking your fellow fans?

If you'd been following I was making a joke, but to come back with a statement like that.. wow.

November 29, 2017, 08:51:23 PM
Reply #773

Trowel

Remember when we used to argue about whether Mourinho would be good enough for us?
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

November 29, 2017, 08:58:48 PM
Reply #774

Macca77

November 29, 2017, 09:05:53 PM
Reply #775

Faceatthefence

Remember when we used to argue about whether Mourinho would be good enough for us?
The diversity of opinions is what makes a thread or complete forum,youre right about the mourinho shout but that just puts into context the majority of glittering thoughts  we have when expectations are raised so high.Moshiris money has come with a curse up to now,talk of sanchez and simione bids have also been embarrassing.We have royally f@#%&d up and i just hope its a learing curve for the new owner.
Night comes down and finds you alone
In a space and time of your own
Lost in dreams in world full of shadows.

November 29, 2017, 09:08:46 PM
Reply #776

toffee_scot

I am anticipating the Angry Birds announcement of this:

November 29, 2017, 09:11:13 PM
Reply #777

Waltzer

The diversity of opinions is what makes a thread or complete forum,youre right about the mourinho shout but that just puts into context the majority of glittering thoughts  we have when expectations are raised so high.Moshiris money has come with a curse up to now,talk of sanchez and simione bids have also been embarrassing.We have royally f@#%&d up and i just hope its a learing curve for the new owner.

The thing is it was our owner that ramped up the expectations, he said we were spending big, doing this doing that, so far thats about the extent of it, him running his mouth off and doing nothing to back it up. The learning needs to be 'shut your mouth unless you plan on backing it up'

November 29, 2017, 09:15:41 PM
Reply #778

Lazarou

Even our sponsors are taking the piss

https://twitter.com/SportPesa_UK/status/935884258547261441

Like the way he is chewing gum like some raver off his head. The piss taking I will be getting for this will be merciless. And thoroughly deserved.

November 29, 2017, 09:19:41 PM
Reply #779

Danny

Call me glass half full kind of guy if you want but I think we'll do very well under him, probably sign Benteke in January and go on a run.