October 19, 2017, 09:38:48 PM

Author Topic: Newcastle United  (Read 667 times)

August 20, 2017, 09:32:12 PM
Read 667 times

MarcusFenix

Does anybody immensely dislike that club like me.

Big club my arse, the fat spanish waiter, the really fat none shirt wearing diet dodgers ( I say this as a slightly overweight,greying, old man ) Keegans rant, the not winning anything of note for so long.

I don't hate any club but that lot is as close as I get. Even the RS with their deluded supporters and ex players, Gerrard etc....don't engender as much bad feeling as that skunky club
Whats the difference between lust,love and true love? Spits,swallows and gargles

August 20, 2017, 11:11:07 PM
Reply #1

74Blue

I had a heated discussion with a Geordie a few years ago when he started banging on about Newcastle being a massive club and generally chatting bollocks. He was going on about over 50,000 every week at St James'. I shut him up good and proper when I said that it was the only fucking thing that Newcastle had to offer and that's why they get that many. One club fucking hell-hole where even the brasses are shite! He got a proper shit on when I told him his lass looked like Biffa fucking Bacon!

August 20, 2017, 11:23:24 PM
Reply #2

ally2

I dislike them but it's irrational. They only have one team, they support it and they get good support. They are passionate about their team but it just so happens they aren't very good. I think if I lived there for a bit I'd understand better but it's miles away so I just dismiss them as weirdos from a distant land.

August 20, 2017, 11:37:35 PM
Reply #3

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
The addition of Benitez sent my general sentiment towards them to massive new depths.

August 21, 2017, 12:43:38 AM
Reply #4

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Their most successful spell in their history (in terms of the team and quality they had, the brand of football they were playing and the players they had) in the 1990s, and they still won nothing. In contrast, we had one of our worst periods in our history, and still won the FA Cup :)

I hate that club almost as much as I hate the shite.
Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man how to fish, the government will tell him to register his business license, pay income tax, pay payroll, pay for fishing permit.

August 21, 2017, 02:49:44 AM
Reply #5

MmmBlueRamirez

The twats deserve Mike Ashley.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

October 03, 2017, 02:52:12 AM
Reply #6

Toffee1

October 08, 2017, 05:17:58 PM
Reply #7

Cozzie

Honest, don't even get me started on them.

I hate them more than the shite.

October 08, 2017, 06:07:38 PM
Reply #8

The Analog Kid

I canít stand Geordies.
 I canít stand that club, in and out the PL like a fiddlers elbow, thus prompting 20,000 fans to suddenly disappear.
I canít stand Mike Ashley and his bent company, paying workers a pittance (seperate thing I know but itís something to pick at).
And finally, for now, I fuckiní hate Mick Quinn- when the shite get beat and Newcastle manage to steal a point heís their biggest fan all of a sudden, and vice-versa.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 03:51:26 PM by The Analog Kid »

October 16, 2017, 11:19:32 PM
Reply #9

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I have to return some videotapes.

October 17, 2017, 03:52:15 PM
Reply #10

The Analog Kid