October 19, 2017, 09:42:30 PM

Author Topic: Neymar  (Read 890 times)

August 23, 2017, 02:09:01 AM
Read 890 times

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I know the fee was crazy etc etc. And he is being paid a fortune to be at PSG. But they want Champion's League. hey want it this year. Neymar wants to be the best ever. he is going after Ronaldo and Messi and fair play to him if he can pull it off.

I don't think he is in their class but he certainly thinks so and is going all out to prove it. Could easily have stayed at Barca and have mopre chance of winning hings like the Champion's League.

Going to be fun watching how he does for sure.

Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

August 23, 2017, 02:20:12 AM
Reply #1

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
He carries on showboating like that and he will get twatted

Simply simply lovely

August 23, 2017, 03:31:30 AM
Reply #2

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Should watch the highlights of the game. he did outrageous stuff all game. he will get twatted, you right.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

August 23, 2017, 03:47:35 AM
Reply #3

Macca77

Fucking show off

August 23, 2017, 01:52:46 PM
Reply #4

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
One of these code things that I don't really agree with.

Think he provides a good counter point to Ronaldo (and to a lesser extent Messi) who is ruthless but on an obviously relative scale functional.

If he's effective I don't see the problem with showing off / entertaining the crowd etc. providing an element of the amateur game (in its true sense) to what is understandably a fairly straight laced professional game.

August 23, 2017, 05:01:46 PM
Reply #5

mikey_blue

One of these code things that I don't really agree with.

Think he provides a good counter point to Ronaldo (and to a lesser extent Messi) who is ruthless but on an obviously relative scale functional.

If he's effective I don't see the problem with showing off / entertaining the crowd etc. providing an element of the amateur game (in its true sense) to what is understandably a fairly straight laced professional game.

Exactly. When you've got 3 goals and 3 assists in 2 games, you can start rainbowing your opposition.

August 23, 2017, 05:10:41 PM
Reply #6

Jamokachi

Love a bit of showboating. Remember when Rooney broke on to the seen and was full of it? Boss that.

August 23, 2017, 08:54:53 PM
Reply #7

sam of the south

He is fantastic.

He lit up an otherwise dull World Cup in 2014, as he totally carried a pretty poor Brazil side until he was kneed in the spine, and Germany spooged all over them.

Lovely skills, great touch, pace, intelligence, vision, finishing, assists; he's got the lot.

And I've found Barca to be quite dull without him in the three games I've watched them.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 10:32:36 PM by sam of the south »
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

August 23, 2017, 09:13:21 PM
Reply #8

hill135

Brilliant player, but he's on crack if he thinks he's getting closer to the Cl or Ballon d'or by moving to PSG.

August 23, 2017, 09:30:30 PM
Reply #9

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Brilliant player, but he's on crack if he thinks he's getting closer to the Cl or Ballon d'or by moving to PSG.

It's not totally crazy. It'd require:

Barca having a poor season (by their standards)...possible if they're struggling to fill that Neymar gap.
Messi and Ronaldo dipping from usual goal tallies.
PSG winning the CL. Mbappe coming in too possibly...it could get interesting.
Neymar performing above Messi/Ronaldo at the World Cup. Also possible.

I think it's true that he wasn't going to win it anytime soon under Messi's shadow.

August 23, 2017, 11:00:14 PM
Reply #10

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
If he takes PSG to the CL and if he has a similar goals / assists record to Messi and Ronaldo, which he will if he keeps up the form from the first two games, then I'd say he's in with a shout.

August 23, 2017, 11:27:51 PM
Reply #11

Ross

No problem with this sort of thing the game is supposed to be about entertainment.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

August 23, 2017, 11:49:27 PM
Reply #12

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
If he takes PSG to the CL and if he has a similar goals / assists record to Messi and Ronaldo, which he will if he keeps up the form from the first two games, then I'd say he's in with a shout.

Yeah ia gree plus a world cup year so hetake sBrazil to the World Cup final or wins the thing he will rightfully get the BalonD'Or as well as maybe people start talking about him as better than Messi.

August 25, 2017, 02:32:43 AM
Reply #13

Bob Sacamano

Love a good World Cup. Love a bit of Neymar too, natural baller.

Back to the balloon door, he'll get it because he's planted the idea that it's exclusive to two players. Crafty.

August 25, 2017, 04:34:34 AM
Reply #14

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
I dont think anyone said he should get clobbered.  Just its likely itll happen?
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.