October 19, 2017, 09:39:40 PM

Author Topic: Gary Neville's Soccer Box  (Read 276 times)

October 07, 2017, 02:55:16 PM
Read 276 times

Jamokachi

Well worth a watch this guys, it's all already been on here in Australia as part of Optus' Premier League coverage.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/12040/11069646/jamie-carragher-stars-on-first-episode-of-gary-nevilles-soccerbox

'Ol Phil appears in an episode and gives a bit of insight into how he felt he wasn't accepted by fans or players when he first arrived. What his experiences of Merseyside derbies were like, and why he didn't like them. Pretty interesting the mentality around it al.

You might want to skip the Barnes episode, 'cos he's a boring twat. The Le Tissier one is good value, as he always is. Some of his goals were just ridiculous. In fact most of his goals were!

October 07, 2017, 06:55:59 PM
Reply #1

Cassius

NSNO Subscriber
Well worth a watch this guys, it's all already been on here in Australia as part of Optus' Premier League coverage.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/12040/11069646/jamie-carragher-stars-on-first-episode-of-gary-nevilles-soccerbox

'Ol Phil appears in an episode and gives a bit of insight into how he felt he wasn't accepted by fans or players when he first arrived. What his experiences of Merseyside derbies were like, and why he didn't like them. Pretty interesting the mentality around it al.

You might want to skip the Barnes episode, 'cos he's a boring twat. The Le Tissier one is good value, as he always is. Some of his goals were just ridiculous. In fact most of his goals were!

I forgot to thank you for introducing me to the Quickly Kevin podcast. The Le Tiss one was ace. Still not a patch on the Bobby Gould one though.

October 08, 2017, 06:00:29 AM
Reply #2

Jamokachi

I forgot to thank you for introducing me to the Quickly Kevin podcast. The Le Tiss one was ace. Still not a patch on the Bobby Gould one though.

Season 2 is out now. Frank Skinner I think is the first guest, quality stuff.