December 13, 2017, 11:09:02 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Man Utd  (Read 11779 times)

August 02, 2016, 12:55:32 AM
Reply #15

Alanvideo

Their squad vs ours makes this men vs boys. Could get unpleasant.
.................like taking a knife to a gunfight ,lucky to get out alive etc. etc.  lolol
We are special ,we are Everton.

August 02, 2016, 01:23:25 AM
Reply #16

hill135

quite a fitting end to a poorly planned, poorly executed pre-season.

August 02, 2016, 01:28:28 AM
Reply #17

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber

We've got Espanyol at the weekend so your point is invalid!

;)

August 02, 2016, 01:30:39 AM
Reply #18

Bluedylan

Early unconfirmed rumours that Martinez has committed us to enter the Hiroshima Cup for the 2017 pre-season.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

August 02, 2016, 01:35:48 AM
Reply #19

Paddockoldie

Bergovic
Coleman, Fonte, Williams, Baines
Witzel, Barry
Delboy, Barkley, Sigurson
Rom/Bony/Remy

August 02, 2016, 03:17:16 AM
Reply #20

Everton Mint

Could work out for the best either way:

If we get pumped it'll force Koeman/Moshiri into transfer action and show just how many players we do need and in what positions...

Or if we play well, or at least we hold are own, we might see the squad isnt so bad and Koeman's style of play is coming along.

BTW, wonder if Rooney will play a half for both teams ?

August 02, 2016, 03:24:48 AM
Reply #21

Everton Mint

Wayne Rooney has hinted there could be split loyalties among his children when they walk out with him ahead of his testimonial match against Everton on Wednesday night.

The Blues Academy graduate is set to lead out Manchester United alongside boys Kai, Klay and Kit who he is bringing up to follow both his own boyhood club and his current employers.

It's particularly the case for Kai, 6, who as well as attending Everton games with his father [above] has been known to fill the family home with some well-known Goodison terrace favourites.

"Kai is the only one whoís old enough to fully understand so he knows all about Everton and about my time there," Rooney explained in an exclusive interview with evertonfc.com. "His favourite two teams are Manchester United and Everton and all the kids have both sets of kits.

"Kaiís been to a few games and loves going to Goodison. His favourite players are probably Ross Barkley and Romelu Lukaku. He sometimes plays football in the garden pretending to be them and Iíve heard him singing their songs a few times as well."

August 02, 2016, 08:30:48 PM
Reply #22

Lxxx

Wayne Rooney has hinted there could be split loyalties among his children when they walk out with him ahead of his testimonial match against Everton on Wednesday night.

The Blues Academy graduate is set to lead out Manchester United alongside boys Kai, Klay and Kit who he is bringing up to follow both his own boyhood club and his current employers.

It's particularly the case for Kai, 6, who as well as attending Everton games with his father [above] has been known to fill the family home with some well-known Goodison terrace favourites.

"Kai is the only one who’s old enough to fully understand so he knows all about Everton and about my time there," Rooney explained in an exclusive interview with evertonfc.com. "His favourite two teams are Manchester United and Everton and all the kids have both sets of kits.

"Kai’s been to a few games and loves going to Goodison. His favourite players are probably Ross Barkley and Romelu Lukaku. He sometimes plays football in the garden pretending to be them and I’ve heard him singing their songs a few times as well."

Sign him up.

August 03, 2016, 12:42:02 AM
Reply #23

Everton Mint

As well as being live on BT Sport 1 this game is also available on Freeview in the UK: :)

Channel 59 - BT Showcase.

August 03, 2016, 12:49:52 AM
Reply #24

Everton Mint

My source wont have a (mobile) stream for this one as its a charity game.

But its on Freeview tv.

August 03, 2016, 01:01:05 AM
Reply #25

Simon Paul

Administrator
it's being streamed on Facebook

August 03, 2016, 01:06:01 AM
Reply #26

Redartin

So it's Rooneys testimonial on weds
Anyone going?

Anyway

Stekelenburg
Coleman stones mori baines
Barry
Davies besic
Deulefou lukaku mirrallas

Just to annoy lizz.......  Discuss
Just to annoy everyone I'm going to ask a silly question that has possibly been discussed already.

Is Funes Mori not going to the Olympics with Argentina?

August 03, 2016, 02:29:42 AM
Reply #27

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber

Just to annoy everyone I'm going to ask a silly question that has possibly been discussed already.

Is Funes Mori not going to the Olympics with Argentina?

No he declined a place to fight for his position here.

August 03, 2016, 03:22:11 AM
Reply #28

sam of the south

Oooh, that could be awkward 😁
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

August 03, 2016, 03:23:19 AM
Reply #29

Simon Paul

Administrator

as flattering as it is, I'm afraid all of our WUM slots are full at the moment