December 13, 2017, 07:18:23 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Espanyol  (Read 12007 times)

August 07, 2016, 04:18:30 AM
Reply #315

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Tell me they didnt, please
Clap and klopp

I put it on my fb who would be first to do it

@silas nailed it

Simply simply lovely

August 07, 2016, 04:55:49 AM
Reply #316

charlatan

that red head is proper filth I reckon  :smug:

And you reckon correctly.  It's Lindsay Lohan

August 07, 2016, 05:10:18 AM
Reply #317

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Tell me they didnt, please

They did :( of course they did *sigh*
I have to return some videotapes.

August 07, 2016, 05:23:04 AM
Reply #318

Macca77

They did :( of course they did *sigh*

Can't wait to see the exclusive videos in the redshite echo

August 07, 2016, 05:39:29 AM
Reply #319

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Would take a 0-0 next week

It's going to be a slow start I think, hopefully make some key signings in the last couple of days of the window and get stronger as the season goes on

We may have to adjust expectations a bit I think. It's not an overnight job. If we can finish 2 or 3 places higher than last season then it's a decent enough start for Koeman

He's just got far too much work to do to get us in the top 4/5
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

August 07, 2016, 07:25:52 AM
Reply #320

Jamokachi

she's deffo swallowing the lot

That's not "proper filth" though is it... Have a bit of imagination lad!

August 07, 2016, 07:49:37 AM
Reply #321

Ross

That's not "proper filth" though is it... Have a bit of imagination lad!

Funny how ewe and Brownie have the same ideas about "proper filth" ey boyos.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

August 07, 2016, 11:08:45 AM
Reply #322

blue1948

Barkley and Deulofeu. They dont consistantly do anything. They look like players you can only trust for 10 minutes as a sub if youre behind. When they are bad they are dreadful.
Agreed

August 07, 2016, 02:25:19 PM
Reply #323

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Would take a 0-0 next week

It's going to be a slow start I think, hopefully make some key signings in the last couple of days of the window and get stronger as the season goes on

We may have to adjust expectations a bit I think. It's not an overnight job. If we can finish 2 or 3 places higher than last season then it's a decent enough start for Koeman

He's just got far too much work to do to get us in the top 4/5
Even if we'd got the likes of Mata and Witsel, it'd have still taken the stars to have aligned on the last Tuesday of the Elf calender to get top 6 with how strong the teams already above us would have been.

Its not about finishing positions this year, its about trying to keep in touch with that group of teams right to the end of the season even if it means finishing 9th/10th.  Last season finishing 11th wasn't just the position, it was the fact we spent the last 3 months of the season looking down instead of looking up.
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

August 07, 2016, 03:31:17 PM
Reply #324

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber

Even if we'd got the likes of Mata and Witsel, it'd have still taken the stars to have aligned on the last Tuesday of the Elf calender to get top 6 with how strong the teams already above us would have been.

Its not about finishing positions this year, its about trying to keep in touch with that group of teams right to the end of the season even if it means finishing 9th/10th.  Last season finishing 11th wasn't just the position, it was the fact we spent the last 3 months of the season looking down instead of looking up.

Yes and that we were 13 points off 8th.

We've got to look like we're not too far off and that the odd addition here or there will make that difference.

Whereas now there's a fairly widespread fear that we're miles off.

August 07, 2016, 04:08:54 PM
Reply #325

efcforlife

Weve far too many who are absolutely dreadful as often as they are good. Lukaku Deulofeu and Barkley all need to pick up the bottom end of their performances massively. We cannt reply on them to be competent some weeks. We need a better bottom level from all 3

Spot on that..

When they are good they are fucking good.

When they are bad they are fucking bad.

We need consistent players who can be relied upon to give at least a good performance every week.

It's not too much to expect at this level either that, I mean I play 5's every week and I'm fucking awesome each and every week without fail so why can't they do it for every week

: )

August 07, 2016, 08:35:03 PM
Reply #326

Jamokachi

Funny how ewe and Brownie have the same ideas about "proper filth" ey boyos.

Reported for racism.

August 07, 2016, 11:55:16 PM
Reply #327

bacon sarnie

Thanks, I actually enjoyed that whilst easting my sausage sarnie.

Good man. Yer welcome.