December 11, 2017, 07:30:47 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Yeovil  (Read 14183 times)

August 22, 2016, 01:47:35 AM
Reply #15

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
So should we release/sell or send him out on loan ?

sell
I have to return some videotapes.

August 22, 2016, 01:54:47 AM
Reply #16

TheTone

sorry lads I've not been paying attention.

WTF is the EFL cup?

it's the milk cup innit

August 22, 2016, 02:10:11 AM
Reply #17

Alanvideo

didn't we reach the semis last season and Citeh scored after the ball went out of play ?
We are special ,we are Everton.

August 22, 2016, 02:12:59 AM
Reply #18

Bluedylan

I'm really looking forward to this.

When you've got a new manager, some new players, some boss young players and you've made a strong start to the season, there's nowt better three games in a week.

Let's rinse these, with Tom Davies running the show and goals for Bolasie and Gana, and then drill Stoke at the weekend and bounce into the international break near the top of the league, on a proper high, with some other boss new players having signed, followed shortly after by the announcement of the new ground on the docks.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

August 22, 2016, 02:17:07 AM
Reply #19

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
didn't we reach the semis last season and Citeh scored after the ball went out of play ?

Yes, that's what happened, lest just call it the League cup as it has been for 50 odd years !

August 22, 2016, 03:22:42 AM
Reply #20

hamshank33

I'm really looking forward to this.

When you've got a new manager, some new players, some boss young players and you've made a strong start to the season, there's nowt better three games in a week.

Let's rinse these, with Tom Davies running the show and goals for Bolasie and Gana, and then drill Stoke at the weekend and bounce into the international break near the top of the league, on a proper high, with some other boss new players having signed, followed shortly after by the announcement of the new ground on the docks.
I'll buy that for a dollar👍
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?hmm hmm?

August 22, 2016, 03:33:19 AM
Reply #21

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
MS1 e001

That seat any good?
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

August 22, 2016, 03:40:00 AM
Reply #22

Gash

Global Moderator
Plenty seats left. Quite surprised at 15 a ticket and an international break on the way.

August 22, 2016, 04:00:36 AM
Reply #23

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Trying to get a couple of tickets for me and a mate and it's just giving me obstructed views.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

August 22, 2016, 04:03:57 AM
Reply #24

Gash

Global Moderator

August 22, 2016, 04:04:10 AM
Reply #25

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Trying to get a couple of tickets for me and a mate and it's just giving me obstructed views.

Obstructed. Views are not that bad at all but anyway there will be enough empty seats for you to move anyway.

August 22, 2016, 04:16:49 AM
Reply #26

Rhys

I'd be using this as a chance to play some players needing fitness like Lukaku, Williams, jags not much of a pre season either and a chance to get bolasie used to playing for us. Then others who've not had games yet. Something like:

Robles

Holgate Jags Williams Oviedo

Davies cleverely Gibson

Lennon Lukaku bolasie

August 22, 2016, 04:31:37 AM
Reply #27

Toddacelli

Obstructed. Views are not that bad at all but anyway there will be enough empty seats for you to move anyway.
I've always found this. Should be able to wriggle around to an empty seat nearby without obstructed view - just wait till kick-off so no-one turns up.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

August 22, 2016, 04:32:41 AM
Reply #28

Toddacelli

So what do we know about Yeovil?

I drove through it once and it had a dump of a pub called The Pickety Witch.

I know nothing else about Yeovil.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

August 22, 2016, 04:38:20 AM
Reply #29

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
So what do we know about Yeovil?

I drove through it once and it had a dump of a pub called The Pickety Witch.

I know nothing else about Yeovil.

It has a football team.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 04:38:45 AM by Ell Capitan »