December 17, 2017, 02:18:24 PM

Author Topic: Liverpool v Everton  (Read 24759 times)

March 27, 2017, 11:17:47 PM
Reply #60

Rodenplav64

We are going to fucking batter them .

March 27, 2017, 11:19:58 PM
Reply #61

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
We are going to fucking batter them .

I don't know what could possibly go wrong!

We usually do so well here
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

March 27, 2017, 11:30:49 PM
Reply #62

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
It's a sad affair when there's probably as many if not more posters who have never seen us win there than posters who have
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 02:11:39 AM by Jimmywhack »

Simply simply lovely

March 27, 2017, 11:50:12 PM
Reply #63

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Fucking hell i hate that football club, I really do.

It would be very Everton for us to have our first win in donkeys and it to be the year where our season is already over!
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

March 28, 2017, 02:11:03 AM
Reply #64

pedrotheblue

Fucking hell i hate that football club, I really do.

It would be very Everton for us to have our first win in donkeys and it to be the year where our season is already over!

Erm, if and it's a big if, if we actually beat them we're 3 points off 4th...

March 28, 2017, 02:13:32 AM
Reply #65

Paddockoldie

We can beat these if we sort our heads out.. It's a mind game but I think Koeman's got the personality to address it. I think we also need to play as though Rom isn't there because they will plan to stop him,  so we need to play on that and create chances for goals from elsewhere.. if Rom gets a chance he'll take it but if we put all our efforts in to him that will stifle us ....I'd like to see Lookman given some time but pref off the bench. Hope Morgan is for and I think he will be. Barry is too slow for this one. I think Davies will have a cracker in this game, even score... just a feeling.

March 28, 2017, 02:23:59 AM
Reply #66

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Disagree. play to Rom and play to his strengths. They don't have the defenders to cope with Rom when Rom is on his game. very few teams do.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

March 28, 2017, 02:25:22 AM
Reply #67

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Erm, if and it's a big if, if we actually beat them we're 3 points off 4th...

Don't torture yourself bud
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

March 28, 2017, 02:27:46 AM
Reply #68

Bluedylan

It's the psychological barrier we have to overcome more than anything. Our players are good enough to win there, no question.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

March 28, 2017, 02:28:29 AM
Reply #69

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Disagree. play to Rom and play to his strengths. They don't have the defenders to cope with Rom when Rom is on his game. very few teams do.

Any of their back four with a 10 yard head start wouldn't get anywhere near romelu if we put him in behind.

Just a shame we're quite crap at doing that.

March 28, 2017, 02:55:01 AM
Reply #70

Bally

Administrator
Come on Everton, we know your gonna win
Not like Liverpool sitting in the bin
That's just brought me back to being a kid hahaha
It's the roll I way

March 28, 2017, 03:33:16 AM
Reply #71

Paddockoldie

I'm not saying don't try to feed him but don't put all our eggs in one basket. In the 80's we won nothing with Lineker who scored 40.. he left and we won the league again because we started scoring from all over the pitch again.. anyway, for all our sakes I hope you're right and I'm chattin bollocks

March 28, 2017, 03:54:13 AM
Reply #72

Juanito

We have no pace at the back. They all about pace up front. We in trouble in that regard.

Hopefully not if we sit deep and hit them on the break like other teams have done their.

March 28, 2017, 05:29:16 AM
Reply #73

Alfie Noakes

I'll miss the game because of work so I'm really pissed off but also slightly relieved.

March 28, 2017, 06:17:38 AM
Reply #74

sam of the south

We are also playing the officials, don't forget.

Guaranteed bookings for a CM (probably Barry) and a CB (probably Jags) putting us on a lovely tightrope of anguish before the first-half is done.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them