17 (34%)
Naismith (Sub)
0 (0%)
Deulofeu (Sub)
0 (0%)
Stones (Sub)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Author Topic: Everton v Newcastle  (Read 30095 times)

September 30, 2013, 09:11:19 PM
Reply #75

evertonarntwe

the  big club whos deluded inbred fans to a man say they havent missed a  home game for years, and are looked upon as loyal etc, the how come the home game before keegan arrived ,there where 12000 in the ground ,one horse town

12000? surely a cup game? newcastle fans are good and loyal in my opinion. kept going even when they got relagated, there just deluded fat geordie pricks
sick of this dull boring negative prick now, horrible days yesterday and he comes out with this shit, ginger cunt needs to stop thinking he will be the next united manager

September 30, 2013, 10:43:17 PM
Reply #76

steve81

hope we fuck these over tonight have a horrible feeling about remy

September 30, 2013, 10:54:12 PM
Reply #77

Bluedylan

I think at some point it's inevitable we'll have a big letdown performance in a game most of us are expecting to win (and people will no doubt slaughter RM on here), just with the new manager, new players and evolution in style.

Hope it's not tonight, if that does happen. They defo have players that can hurt people if they fire.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

September 30, 2013, 10:56:08 PM
Reply #78

Ross

I think at some point it's inevitable we'll have a big letdown performance in a game most of us are expecting to win (and people will no doubt slaughter RM on here), just with the new manager, new players and evolution in style.

Hope it's not tonight, if that does happen. They defo have players that can hurt people if they fire.

Did you not see the Fulham result?
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

September 30, 2013, 10:58:15 PM
Reply #79

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Did you not see the Fulham result?

Or WBA and Cardiff!

September 30, 2013, 10:58:51 PM
Reply #80

Bluedylan

September 30, 2013, 11:01:43 PM
Reply #81

Bluedylan

Or WBA and Cardiff!

I'm talking about losing a home game 2 or 3 nil, and everyone going mental and losing faith overnight, not completely dominating games and not managing to get over the line, or rotating most of a team and still battering a Prem team away in the cup, only to lose due to inexperience.

September 30, 2013, 11:02:22 PM
Reply #82

Ross

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

September 30, 2013, 11:03:12 PM
Reply #83

Shogun

Administrator
I don't think Newcastle are really capable of beating us comfortably at home.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

September 30, 2013, 11:07:24 PM
Reply #84

Bluedylan

I don't think Newcastle are really capable of beating us comfortably at home.

No I'd agree. I don't see that happening tonight. I think they can score goals, but I'd like to think we'll be a massive threat going forward. I'm just bracing myself for a Wigan-like day at some point and everyone going mental. You saw what it was like after the Fulham game, and that wasn't even that big a deal.

September 30, 2013, 11:10:54 PM
Reply #85

Shogun

Administrator
Yeah, it's inevitable it'll happen eventually but I think it'll be to someone like Swansea.

As for tonight, I could see us losing by a goal margin where they hit us on the break or something but we should be alright.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

September 30, 2013, 11:15:05 PM
Reply #86

Bluedylan

Yeah, it's inevitable it'll happen eventually but I think it'll be to someone like Swansea.

As for tonight, I could see us losing by a goal margin where they hit us on the break or something but we should be alright.

What I'd love (to state the obvious I suppose), is for us to get ahead in the first 20 mins tonight, open the game up so they can't just park the bus, and then put on a bit of an exhibition and win 4-0. I do genuinely think that could happen, but I think it's very much reliant on us taking the lead earlyish.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 11:15:30 PM by Bluedylan »

September 30, 2013, 11:16:21 PM
Reply #87

Zoolander

We really need to get at these and try and score as early as possible, otherwise I fear they'll park the bus and play for a draw or do us on a counter. If we can force a lead early it should open up a bit and that would play right into our hands. Also if they are in a position where they're chasing a goal or two second half we'd have options like Deulofeu on the bench who could cause them serious trouble.
If we don't get ahead early we really need to learn to stretch it a bit, draw them out and then attack with more speed than we have of late.
Really looking forward to this game though.

September 30, 2013, 11:17:22 PM
Reply #88

Zoolander

What I'd love (to state the obvious I suppose), is for us to get ahead in the first 20 mins tonight, open the game up so they can't just park the bus, and then put on a bit of an exhibition and win 4-0. I do genuinely think that could happen, but I think it's very much reliant on us taking the lead earlyish.
Ha
You just beat me to it!

September 30, 2013, 11:18:34 PM
Reply #89

Bluedylan

Ha
You just beat me to it!
In that case...like for like.