17 (34%)
Dowell (Sub)
0 (0%)
Long (Sub)
0 (0%)
Jones (Sub)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Author Topic: Everton v Krasnodar  (Read 22337 times)

December 08, 2014, 07:47:02 PM
Reply #60

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
This will be an interesting test for the fringe/youth players, especially with the "first team" players not performing as well as we all hoped this season. I feel that there are a few positions up for grabs. I don't think anyone will be able to guess the correct team but here is my attempt.
                      Joel
Hibbert Browning Alcaraz Garbutt
             Ledson Osman
Atsu             Pienaar        Oviedo
                     Kone

Seems sensible to me.

Uses the senior players who have been on the fringes and also puts in the youth players who have been closest to the first team (either through the odd appearance or on the bench).

Most of those senior players are in need of the minutes too so they should be getting some game time here.

December 08, 2014, 10:29:27 PM
Reply #61

fez91

Seems sensible to me.

Uses the senior players who have been on the fringes and also puts in the youth players who have been closest to the first team (either through the odd appearance or on the bench).

Most of those senior players are in need of the minutes too so they should be getting some game time here.

I know, I don't think anybody can guess what this team will be, he may play Barry now that he will be suspended for the QPR game, personally I would rest him. McGeady is another who might start.

December 08, 2014, 11:02:33 PM
Reply #62

itsmyprtyanimromelulukaku

Yeah. I fancy giving eleven 19-year-olds a go as well.

Don't think that will happen either.

Is that you Rolf?
"A relegation battle doesn't start until about ten games to go and by then we won't be anyway near it" Ross 14.01.15 i fuckin hope so lad

December 08, 2014, 11:30:24 PM
Reply #63

stirlingblue

The team that played Bate 5 years ago.

Yakubu (Nigerian 32) - Spreading joy in Qatar. (Somewhere in Qatar)

No way is he still only 32!

December 09, 2014, 12:36:13 AM
Reply #64

MmmBlueRamirez

Get Green on.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

December 09, 2014, 11:48:22 AM
Reply #65

Toddacelli

No way is he still only 32!

Of course he is. In Nigerian, once you hit 35 you start countin backwards. e.g.

29  30  31  32  33  34  35  34  33  32  31  30  29

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

December 10, 2014, 02:09:30 AM
Reply #66

Amata

This will be an interesting test for the fringe/youth players, especially with the "first team" players not performing as well as we all hoped this season. I feel that there are a few positions up for grabs. I don't think anyone will be able to guess the correct team but here is my attempt.
                      Joel
Hibbert Browning Alcaraz Garbutt
             Ledson Osman
Atsu             Pienaar        Oviedo
                     Kone

The exact team I'd go for but maybe switch Hibbo and Browning as Hibbo has more experience at CB. Also gives the rest of the team more match fitness/experience.
All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind

December 10, 2014, 03:51:17 AM
Reply #67

Simon Paul

Administrator
tickets for this still VERY available...

December 10, 2014, 03:53:44 AM
Reply #68

Shogun

Administrator
tickets for this still VERY available...

No surprise. 25k would be decent.

Teams playing like shit and we haven't won for three game. It's cold as fuck as well.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

December 10, 2014, 04:11:16 AM
Reply #69

Alanvideo

I knew this would happen if the shite were eliminated tonight.  According to the one city one club rule ,Everton must forfeit their place in the Europa League to give Liverpool a clear run to win the trophy and take their rightful place in next season's Champions League.
We are special ,we are Everton.

December 10, 2014, 11:31:36 AM
Reply #70

TSGun

Is there any word on the state of John Stones at the moment? Not sure if he's back in fitness training yet but this would be a good chance for a little cameo if possible.

The need of match fitness and the gaining of Euro experience for youngsters should dictate the team selection for this game. Looking forward to it.

December 10, 2014, 03:00:06 PM
Reply #71

Rhys

Is there any word on the state of John Stones at the moment? Not sure if he's back in fitness training yet but this would be a good chance for a little cameo if possible.

The need of match fitness and the gaining of Euro experience for youngsters should dictate the team selection for this game. Looking forward to it.

Not back yet. Roberto said he hoped he would be fit for the beginning of the year.

December 10, 2014, 04:04:17 PM
Reply #72

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
ill get onto his sister about where he is at
I have to return some videotapes.

December 10, 2014, 04:06:48 PM
Reply #73

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Not back yet. Roberto said he hoped he would be fit for the beginning of the year.
Which year tho he didnt specify

Simply simply lovely

December 10, 2014, 04:35:16 PM
Reply #74

Alanvideo

Kopites at work are banging on about knocking us out of the Europa. What's the chances of being drawn against them ?
We are special ,we are Everton.