October 16, 2018, 12:26:09 PM

Author Topic: Moshiri  (Read 24887 times)

October 15, 2018, 05:04:19 PM
Reply #435

Simon Paul

Administrator
Isn't that the entire purpose of an agent?
Why would a player transfer go ahead without the agents involvement?

he didn't act for the player in any of the deals though, he acted for the selling (or in our case) the loaning clubs.

October 15, 2018, 06:14:19 PM
Reply #436

Lxxx

I read at the time that the agent approached the club with a deal to get a talented youngster for a bargain. They could make money for the next few years loaning him out till he got a work permit and at the end of it weve got a promising asset weve paid buttons for.
Obviously in the meantime the agent makes a few quid out of the loan deals but Im struggling to see what weve done wrong on this. Its the kind of stuff Chelsea seem to do every day of the week.

October 15, 2018, 08:26:58 PM
Reply #437

blue1948

he actually bought in hoping to one day become a majority shareholder, and at the beginning was treated like a normal large shareholder - like being invited to board meetings and stuff

then Kroenke and he fell out as they both wanted to be the majority shareholder, but neither would sell to the other, and with Kroenke owning more shares than Usmanov, and having more influence with people within the club, Usmanov was frozen out but stuck with a huge shareholding in a company he now had zero influence over, and zero chance of having any influence over.

There was no need for the explanation ,I was having a dig .

12 hours ago
Reply #438

Trowel

I read at the time that the agent approached the club with a deal to get a talented youngster for a bargain. They could make money for the next few years loaning him out till he got a work permit and at the end of it weve got a promising asset weve paid buttons for.
Obviously in the meantime the agent makes a few quid out of the loan deals but Im struggling to see what weve done wrong on this. Its the kind of stuff Chelsea seem to do every day of the week.
I'm hacking through No Hunger In Paradise, by Michael Calvin, at the moment. Some of the tales about the way both agents and clubs treat young players is despicable.
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news