January 19, 2018, 09:39:35 AM

Author Topic: Lookman  (Read 2530 times)

January 09, 2018, 08:00:24 AM
Reply #45

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I remember when the blood the young kids arguments came up during the seasons when we had nothing left to play for when Moues was manager. I used to champion them too.

Funny how things are cyclic.
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

deCoubertin

January 09, 2018, 03:03:31 PM
Reply #46

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Lookman should be used as an impact sub
Bolasie for an hour, then lookman would be ideal

Simply simply lovely

January 09, 2018, 03:28:46 PM
Reply #47

blue slug

Lookman should be used as an impact sub
Bolasie for an hour, then lookman would be ideal

I agree with you there jimmy, should be able to give him 20-30 minutes every game coming off the bench either wide left or right or even just behind the forward

January 09, 2018, 03:41:56 PM
Reply #48

Lxxx

I agree with you there jimmy, should be able to give him 20-30 minutes every game coming off the bench either wide left or right or even just behind the forward

Is this really enough to aid his development though? He's been here a year and hardly played really, at a time he should be learning his trade week in week out like Dowell. I think Sam needs to make a decision on the lad shortly. Is he going to use him enough to really contribute or would he be better served going playing every week elsewhere and then coming back in the summer with a bit more under his belt.

January 09, 2018, 03:55:46 PM
Reply #49

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Is this really enough to aid his development though? He's been here a year and hardly played really, at a time he should be learning his trade week in week out like Dowell. I think Sam needs to make a decision on the lad shortly. Is he going to use him enough to really contribute or would he be better served going playing every week elsewhere and then coming back in the summer with a bit more under his belt.
If he stays yes
I do think a loan may help tho

Simply simply lovely