April 24, 2018, 12:42:02 AM

Author Topic: Favourite personality in current squad  (Read 1864 times)

January 07, 2018, 04:44:39 PM
Read 1864 times

stirlingblue

Would love to make this a poll but can't figure out how to do it on mobile, who is your favourite personality in the current squad?

For me there are a few standouts:

Niasse: seems relentlessly positive and has overcame the biggest snub a player could get in order to contribute to the club, and doesn't seem bitter about it.

Bolasie: plays with a smile on his face, clearly loves the game and even being out for a year couldn't take his smile. Loved him celebrating with his crutches on.

Coleman: We've missed him big time, but the lad is a proper nutcase. Future captain I think.

January 07, 2018, 04:50:11 PM
Reply #1

ally2

No idea what any of them are like really but Bolassie is the one who genuinely looks like he's having fun playing football and that's great.

January 07, 2018, 05:06:26 PM
Reply #2

Alanvideo

We are special ,we are Everton.

January 07, 2018, 05:11:16 PM
Reply #3

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
The young boys always standing up for each other.... Even Friday Davies went on the pitch to defend Mason...  Although we have lots of captains in our side only Coleman feels right - I could see our cool Icelandic being up with Seamus in a short while. And agree with Bolaise and Niasse - seems 2 great guys

January 07, 2018, 05:18:33 PM
Reply #4

Mayor Farnum

January 07, 2018, 05:30:13 PM
Reply #5

MmmBlueRamirez

Cannot top Bolasies effervescent persona. Such a positive person.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

January 07, 2018, 05:36:22 PM
Reply #6

arteta4spain

The young boys always standing up for each other.... Even Friday Davies went on the pitch to defend Mason...  Although we have lots of captains in our side only Coleman feels right - I could see our cool Icelandic being up with Seamus in a short while. And agree with Bolaise and Niasse - seems 2 great guys
Gotta agree with all that but more so on the first point. I remember the first derby this season and all the players sticking up for each other, thatís great team spirit and togetherness within that small nucleus of young players. Even if they donít make it, Iíd prefer them to stay as I think the collectiveness could see us through some games.

January 07, 2018, 10:58:36 PM
Reply #7

Simon Paul

Administrator
Sandro. Just seems to always be wondering where he is. Like Father Dougal McGuire.

And Davies. Loved his little snide giggle as Firmino went over the hoardings

January 07, 2018, 11:01:42 PM
Reply #8

gizzblue

Sandro. Just seems to always be wondering where he is. Like Father Dougal McGuire.

And Davies. Loved his little snide giggle as Firmino went over the hoardings
Davies Face was perfect ....just looked like he wanted to point and giggle .😅

January 07, 2018, 11:09:39 PM
Reply #9

Bluedylan

Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

January 07, 2018, 11:33:31 PM
Reply #10

everton1952

Coleman without any doubt.

January 07, 2018, 11:40:56 PM
Reply #11

blueski

Bolasie - his return is a little inspirational for those like me out there who've done their knee and are going through the rehabilitation. Love seeing him out there smiling even if hes not yet 100%
Nil Satis

January 07, 2018, 11:41:00 PM
Reply #12

Heisenberg

January 08, 2018, 01:01:42 AM
Reply #13

pedrotheblue

Bolasie - his return is a little inspirational for those like me out there who've done their knee and are going through the rehabilitation. Love seeing him out there smiling even if hes not yet 100%

Feel your pain mate, did my acl at 30 and was out for a year, still playing now and I'm 40 this Friday.

Stick with it!!

Gotta love Bolasies smile and attitude, although Coleman all the way for me.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 01:03:14 AM by pedrotheblue »

January 08, 2018, 01:05:37 AM
Reply #14

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"