February 23, 2018, 01:02:40 PM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
The Everton Forum / Re: Duncan Ferguson
« Last post by Mick 1995 on 9 minutes ago »
The Everton Forum / Re: Dunc making Pistone cry
« Last post by GLewis on 17 minutes ago »
25 goals to get us promoted?

I'd say promotion is sufficient cause for celebration.

Yes I agree that you need to contextualise - as non top tier achievements can’t be seen in reference to us hardly ever playing there as legendary stuff.

No doubt that Dave Hickson is a legend (same with Latchford).
The Everton Forum / Re: Watford v Everton
« Last post by Goaljira on 47 minutes ago »
Never dreamed about a football match before in my life.  The other night I actually dreamed that we beat Watford by a score of 6-1.  Even in the dream I was shocked at the scoreline.  (no alcohol was consumed prior to this dream.  Probably not going to happen, but if it does, you heard it here first lol

In my dream before i woke up I was in a Subway talking to a manager about how to make a perfect sandwich when the strip mall(I must have been in America?) it was in was attacked by terrorists who fired an RPG at the building.  We helped get customers to safety before sneaking out the back where my team of fellow superhero types were just arriving in our Thundertank rip off.  I'd just climbed inside through the roof and was about to put my cool as fuck suit on when i woke up.

Think mine has a more realistic chance of happening this Saturday than an Allardyce team scoring 6 in one game away from home.
The Everton Forum / Re: Dunc making Pistone cry
« Last post by Jamokachi on 1 hour ago »
He hardly had a big contribution towards that cup win though.

:)
Can’t admit it can you !

Oh, go on then, I admit it.
The Everton Forum / Re: some memories..
« Last post by cantoffee on 3 hours ago »
Cahill's goal against Newcastle to clinch 4th was great.
The Everton Forum / Re: Watford v Everton
« Last post by sixymack on 5 hours ago »
Never dreamed about a football match before in my life.  The other night I actually dreamed that we beat Watford by a score of 6-1.  Even in the dream I was shocked at the scoreline.  (no alcohol was consumed prior to this dream.  Probably not going to happen, but if it does, you heard it here first lol
« Last post by blargins on 5 hours ago »
Been watching some old games including when we beat Watford 5-4 at Vicarage Road.
« Last post by bluestevie on 6 hours ago »
Still to this day can't believe we didn't win the Europa League the season we went out to Fiorentina, talk about name on the trophy.

Especially given we'd already beaten eventual winners Zenit in the group stage and would have fancied us to beat PSV in the next round and put Rangers away without a second leg needed
Cul tona

It's Cúl Tóna you gobshite.

Did they not have remedial reading classes in your school?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10