December 17, 2018, 06:01:04 PM

Author Topic: some memories..  (Read 9844 times)

April 09, 2018, 11:39:44 PM
Reply #60

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Went to my first Everton game in 1991. I think this is right up there as one of, if not the best team performance of that era. Beat Newcastle at home a few days later too and Amokachi scored another two, a great week to be a Blue.

Also the inspiration behind the t-shirts the fanzine has had done. ;)

I agree. We were so dominant that day.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

April 09, 2018, 11:57:20 PM
Reply #61

Macca77

Went to my first Everton game in 1991. I think this is right up there as one of, if not the best team performance of that era. Beat Newcastle at home a few days later too and Amokachi scored another two, a great week to be a Blue.

Also the inspiration behind the t-shirts the fanzine has had done. ;)

Was great from start to finish, we took over Elland Road that day, outnumbered the Spurs fans

April 10, 2018, 08:08:53 AM
Reply #62

Ramjam

Was great from start to finish, we took over Elland Road that day, outnumbered the Spurs fans
I was at Elland road that day, what a big performance that was especially after Teddy went down for a cheap pen and they pulled it back to 2-1. Then we loaded the Amo, game changer. Drunk as a skunk that night
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

April 13, 2018, 12:02:55 AM
Reply #63

Toffee1

Not that long ago but still a lovely goal from Seamus and hopefully, we will see something similar on Saturday.

https://twitter.com/premierleague/status/984403837363597312

April 13, 2018, 12:09:04 AM
Reply #64

Heisenberg

That video of Moyes area man. Reminded me of how many last minute winners we used to get under him. Say what you want about him, his teams played for him and they played for the shirt.

April 13, 2018, 12:32:48 AM
Reply #65

Major Clanger

That video of Moyes area man. Reminded me of how many last minute winners we used to get under him. Say what you want about him, his teams played for him and they played for the shirt.

More than anything, they played for each other, which at the time we just took for granted, only to realise later that it's anything but.
I didn't even remember I had a signature.

April 17, 2018, 01:29:35 PM
Reply #66

Macca77

I was refused entry to this game cos i was bladdered

https://twitter.com/EvertonMusings/status/986122087357038592

April 19, 2018, 01:25:47 PM
Reply #67

Macca77

April 19, 2018, 09:42:32 PM
Reply #68

Macca77

April 20, 2018, 04:19:13 AM
Reply #69

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

April 20, 2018, 04:19:45 AM
Reply #70

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber

April 20, 2018, 04:26:33 AM
Reply #71

Jamokachi

why do they describe it as "infamous" though?

April 20, 2018, 04:28:09 AM
Reply #72

colin

My favorite might have been the 2-1 win over spurs.  Down a goal going into stoppage time, then Pienaar scores followed by Jelavic a minute later.  What a feeling that was!

April 20, 2018, 04:37:27 AM
Reply #73

Toffee1

My favorite might have been the 2-1 win over spurs.  Down a goal going into stoppage time, then Pienaar scores followed by Jelavic a minute later.  What a feeling that was!

I was watching that game with a Tottenham fan and said to him well played just before Pienaar scored and then said fair result a draw and then had to say unlucky when Jelavic scored. He was not happy and to be honest, even though he is a mate, I could not help but laugh at him when the final whistle went.

April 20, 2018, 02:57:33 PM
Reply #74

dunkster

I don't like this thread. . It's like looking through an old photo album at all the hot birds you you were once shagging, knowing that soon you gotta close it, go downstairs and see the dog ugly thing you ended up marrying.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER