August 22, 2018, 04:25:30 AM

Author Topic: Lookman  (Read 35312 times)

April 17, 2018, 11:43:14 PM
Reply #285

KoemansNumberTens

He'll be the better for the experience. However from next season he really needs to be racking up some serious playing time somewhere though, either with us or elsewhere.

Good that hes got a little footballing education in a different country. Id much rather have seen him dominating the championship though. Think hes easily the most talented of our young players but like you say hes got to become a regular somewhere next season.

April 18, 2018, 12:32:11 AM
Reply #286

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Think hell go personally.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

April 18, 2018, 01:14:09 AM
Reply #287

KoemansNumberTens

Think hell go personally.

I'd be amazed if we were open to selling him and on top of that where's he gonna go and play regularly. Not sure it's in his best interests to make that decision now. Might as well take another loan and see where he stands
This loan hasn't really furthered his chances as a starter at a team better than us.

April 18, 2018, 01:40:01 AM
Reply #288

howard1334

Good that hes got a little footballing education in a different country. Id much rather have seen him dominating the championship though. Think hes easily the most talented of our young players but like you say hes got to become a regular somewhere next season.

I think this experience is way better for him than playing in the Championship.

April 18, 2018, 03:22:11 AM
Reply #289

Ramjam

If he went to Spurs hed have a cracking career under a forward thinking manager, this will come back to hunt us somewhere down the line as bigger clubs will no doubt be circling. Hes a good player getting lost in a club which is also lost.
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

April 18, 2018, 04:15:55 AM
Reply #290

KoemansNumberTens

If he went to Spurs hed have a cracking career under a forward thinking manager, this will come back to hunt us somewhere down the line as bigger clubs will no doubt be circling. Hes a good player getting lost in a club which is also lost.

He wouldnt be playing at spurs either. He didnt play much here. He hasnt played much in germany. Im not sure why anyone thinks hed play more at spurs. We are in a shit place but theres not really anywhere for him to go with more potential and more game time.

April 18, 2018, 04:21:15 AM
Reply #291

Juanito

He will come back next season under a fresh, forward thinking young manager and flourish on the left hand side.

April 18, 2018, 04:24:49 AM
Reply #292

Lxxx

I think hes a got a little of Raheem Sterling about his play. Under the right manager he could be a proper baller. We just dont seem to pick the right manager though.

April 18, 2018, 04:25:48 AM
Reply #293

KoemansNumberTens

He will come back next season under a fresh, forward thinking young manager and flourish on the left hand side.

Absolutely nothing to panic about. Even if he wanted a move we can easily tell him no and then assuming hes in the managers plans hed surely then be relatively happy cos hes playing. Wed be in much more trouble had he gone to Germany and been brilliant. As it is hes not proved he can play at a higher level than we are.

April 18, 2018, 04:27:03 AM
Reply #294

KoemansNumberTens

I think hes a got a little of Raheem Sterling about his play. Under the right manager he could be a proper baller. We just dont seem to pick the right manager though.

Hes the 1 for me that looks to have something special about him. Think weve got a few that might have decent top flight careers but maybe only lookman who can go on and become a top player

April 18, 2018, 05:28:33 AM
Reply #295

bogie

not got any better in 2 years now

April 18, 2018, 05:29:14 AM
Reply #296

Bluedylan

not got any better in 2 years now

Neither have you
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

April 18, 2018, 05:31:26 AM
Reply #297

bogie

Neither have you

I stopped playing football years ago so yeah you right there

if you think I am wrong about him show me

April 18, 2018, 05:32:34 AM
Reply #298

Bluedylan

I stopped playing football years ago so yeah you right there

if you think I am wrong about him show me

Can't be arsed. I'll let his football do the talking.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

April 18, 2018, 05:33:50 AM
Reply #299

bogie

Can't be arsed. I'll let his football do the talking.

his football and how long will I have to wait to see this football