September 20, 2018, 04:26:04 PM

Poll

Quite simple- Yes or No.

Yes
13 (5.8%)
No
213 (94.2%)

Total Members Voted: 226

Author Topic: Do you want Sam Allardyce to be Everton manager next season?  (Read 60401 times)

April 20, 2018, 04:47:19 PM
Reply #750

Lxxx

Nobody gives a shit about Everton though, why would they? we are pretty much a nothing team right now.

Sad but true. Outside of our fan base were pretty much irrelevant to most fans and the media but then again so are most of the league.

April 20, 2018, 04:53:07 PM
Reply #751

bogie

I have read this several times now and still can't work out your logic.  So a new manager won't guarantee us 7th playing drab awful football?  Is that it?  Great!  I'm all for finishing 10th or what ever and playing exciting football, building for the future and letting the youngsters and new signings bed in so we can push on in the coming seasons.

Coming 7th playing hoofball with a man in charge whose toxic, trolling the fans, slagging off the club staff, binning the youngsters at the first opportunity etc etc is NOT something we NEED or should aspire to in any way shape or form.

10th you say hummm what about 11th for 2 years would you take that
binning the youngsters what a joke , that is something that Sam haters say that cant really be shown to be wrong as no matter how many minutes he gives to them there will always be some left out and so Sam haters have there free dig sad really

hoofball lol you no what its called when its not being used by a Hater direct football 2 years ago we were all saying on here it was great to have a new manager playing direct football and not this tipy tap crap

April 20, 2018, 05:20:56 PM
Reply #752

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
binning the youngsters what a joke , that is something that Sam haters say that cant really be shown to be wrong as no matter how many minutes he gives to them there will always be some left out and so Sam haters have there free dig sad really

hoofball lol you no what its called when its not being used by a Hater direct football 2 years ago we were all saying on here it was great to have a new manager playing direct football and not this tipy tap crap
Direct football involves picking men out

Hoof ball is kicking the ball into corners and hoping to pick up bits

I'll let you decide which one you think we play, I already know your answer anyway
Simply simply lovely

April 20, 2018, 05:26:54 PM
Reply #753

ajax_andy

I'll let you decide which one you think we play, I already know your answer anyway

Spliting hairs but ok, I'd rather someone who played football on the ground then direct balls up to an isolated striker whilst our right sided attacker has to sprint the entire length of the pitch due to being played as a secondary right back. 

April 20, 2018, 05:29:45 PM
Reply #754

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Spliting hairs but ok, I'd rather someone who played football on the ground then direct balls up to an isolated striker whilst our right sided attacker has to sprint the entire length of the pitch due to being played as a secondary right back.
I'm with you regarding the isolated striker and the winger being way out of position
I'm not fussed how it gets to our forwards.
Simply simply lovely

April 20, 2018, 05:31:01 PM
Reply #755

Macca77

Can we have this translated into English please? Thank you.

April 20, 2018, 05:32:18 PM
Reply #756

bogie

so Koeman was Direct football that was shit and getting so no points and fucked over ever game
Sam is Hoof ball and got us out of the shit we were in (and we were in the shit jimmy)

we are playing better football now than we were under Koeman and no its still not good far form it
we have had 2 dreamers as managers for what near 4 years now we need a realist in for a bit now to sort this "team of shit out "

April 20, 2018, 05:34:49 PM
Reply #757

bogie

Can we have this translated into English please? Thank you.

will do you no good I cant make a fucking wanker learn to read if he does not want to there asshole that clear that up for you 

April 20, 2018, 05:35:56 PM
Reply #758

ajax_andy

I'm with you regarding the isolated striker and the winger being way out of position
I'm not fussed how it gets to our forwards.

But the way you get it to a forward matters massively if everyone else is 70 yards away.  That's a huge flaw in his approach and it won't change no matter what resources he's given or which club he's at.

His approach is severely limited and won't take the club forward in any way

April 20, 2018, 05:41:14 PM
Reply #759

Macca77

will do you no good I cant make a fucking wanker learn to read if he does not want to there asshole that clear that up for you 

Well I'll consider myself well and truly told, thank you.

April 20, 2018, 05:41:45 PM
Reply #760

Waltzer

so Koeman was Direct football that was shit and getting so no points and fucked over ever game
Sam is Hoof ball and got us out of the shit we were in (and we were in the shit jimmy)

we are playing better football now than we were under Koeman and no its still not good far form it
we have had 2 dreamers as managers for what near 4 years now we need a realist in for a bit now to sort this "team of shit out "

I think people want to use this 'we were in the s**t' excuse to justify his appointment, there were a lot of teams in a worse shape than us prior to his appointment, it was bad but our squad was miles to good to go down. The football is terrible, but wasnt much better before. The transfer committee ruined our season before it kicked off and if Sam didnt have the luxury of a transfer window to acquire a striker his performances would probably have been worst than they were prior to his reign as its based on nothing other than taking the very limited opportunities we'll create and sitting deep. It isnt a formula for success and we need to move on asap

April 20, 2018, 05:43:37 PM
Reply #761

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Im not suggesting hes great. Just that a load of people on a forum calling him a born loser is a little much. Hes infinitely more successful than anyone on here

At football maybe.....but in life?
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

April 20, 2018, 05:44:08 PM
Reply #762

bogie

Well I'll consider myself well and truly told, thank you.

no worries any time

as I have said before attacking grammer or spelling is the lowest form of trying to get you point across and I will help you to cut that out any time

April 20, 2018, 05:47:36 PM
Reply #763

Bluedylan

no worries any time

as I have said before attacking grammer or spelling is the lowest form of trying to get you point across and I will help you to cut that out any time

I get the whole 'grammar Nazi' thing, and I've had to resist pointing it out to you myself, and held myself back.

But then, it affects the way you come across, so it does kinda matter on a forum that relies on written correspondence.

And to put it bluntly, it makes you sound like a right fucking idiot. Just basic punctuation would be a start.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

April 20, 2018, 05:49:45 PM
Reply #764

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
no worries any time

No it's not. The lowest form would be attacking someone because of who or what they are. Using any grammar helps your argument as it allows people to make sense of what your saying. When you don't use a full stop and two or more arguments run into one then it gets confusing and people won't understand the point(s) you are trying to make. It's easier for me as I see this on a daily basis, but even for me it's hard making sense of what you are saying. Full stops and commas are your friends
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers: