August 16, 2018, 03:45:47 PM

Poll

Quite simple- Yes or No.

Yes
13 (5.8%)
No
213 (94.2%)

Total Members Voted: 226

Author Topic: Do you want Sam Allardyce to be Everton manager next season?  (Read 57943 times)

April 23, 2018, 03:19:20 PM
Reply #870

dunkster

To be fair SA is pretty good at what he does....spin shit
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

April 23, 2018, 03:38:02 PM
Reply #871

Lxxx

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/04/22/new-sporting-director-imminent-sam-allardyce-waits-learn-will/

Bascombe reporting it now; also, drink in those comments by Sam. Even by his standards lately, they are fucking doozies.

You see I read them quotes and think it's impossible for a man to get so far up his own backside to not know how he's coming across. Then I think of the sly smirk which usually accompanies such quotes and I question whether he is as stupid as he appears and if he isn't just on a permanent wind-up now, knowing what people think of him and the no-lose financial windfall of a situation he is in.

April 23, 2018, 04:24:01 PM
Reply #872

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
You see I read them quotes and think it's impossible for a man to get so far up his own backside to not know how he's coming across. Then I think of the sly smirk which usually accompanies such quotes and I question whether he is as stupid as he appears and if he isn't just on a permanent wind-up now, knowing what people think of him and the no-lose financial windfall of a situation he is in.
Been saying for months that he is just trolling us all. He knows we aint ever gonna be won over by him, we are safe, hes getting paid ridiculous sums of money so he is just on full out WUM mode
Simply simply lovely

April 23, 2018, 04:34:49 PM
Reply #873

Lxxx

Been saying for months that he is just trolling us all. He knows we aint ever gonna be won over by him, we are safe, hes getting paid ridiculous sums of money so he is just on full out WUM mode

He'll welcome any fan demonstration tonight as it'll hasten his exit and payoff. He has no desire to be here any longer than he needs to be and didn't really want the job in the first place, but he was made an offer he couldn't refuse.
You know once the day comes he'll be working the back channels with his mates in the media like that shithouse Custis at The Sun, to rubbish the club and deflect any negativity that might come his way so he can maintain his PR image and secure some media work during his retirement. 

April 23, 2018, 04:38:35 PM
Reply #874

Macca77

He'll welcome any fan demonstration tonight as it'll hasten his exit and payoff. He has no desire to be here any longer than he needs to be and didn't really want the job in the first place, but he was made an offer he couldn't refuse.
You know once the day comes he'll be working the back channels with his mates in the media like that shithouse Custis at The Sun, to rubbish the club and deflect any negativity that might come his way so he can maintain his PR image and secure some media work during his retirement. 

Basically do what he always does. One thing I don't understand is the love and respect a lot of the media have for him, he's done nothing at all to justify it.

Sickens me to think that we are now known as just another team who Allardyce rescued and kept up, along with Sunderland and West Ham
« Last Edit: April 23, 2018, 04:40:04 PM by Macca77 »

April 23, 2018, 05:12:14 PM
Reply #876

Ramjam

https://twitter.com/EvertonBlueArmy/status/988195552646107137

https://twitter.com/EvertonBlueArmy/status/988196081400938498
What a cunt, it was common knowledge that Unsey picked the team and lard arse commented at the time that he had nothing to do with the team selection nor did he address the players. I can see him getting a slap in the dugout tonight.
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

April 23, 2018, 05:18:14 PM
Reply #877

Lxxx

He's an interview or two away from bring the club into disrepute you'd like to hope. He's riding on a crest of his own wave at the minute, feeling invincible and winding up everyone concerned with the club. Can we not find a scouse fake sheik who knows their way around Chorley?

April 23, 2018, 05:21:12 PM
Reply #878

Hawkandro

I have heard that Unsworth and Allardyce do not get on, and do not talk. Shit like this reinforces that view for me. What a hoof-wangling thundercunt.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

April 23, 2018, 05:23:21 PM
Reply #879

Waltzer

I genuinely think he believes all of this though, no man or player is bigger than the club, yet I get the feeling Sam thinks he is and were lucky to have him. They say footballers and managers lead a sheltered life and have no clue whats going on, this very much backs that sentiment up!

April 23, 2018, 05:25:39 PM
Reply #880

everton1952

Never met anyone who wants Sam to stay. It must surely be 100% anti Sam?  Hopefully the club have had the message loud and clear and will be busy finding a replacement, hopefully not on the level of the likes of Silva, otherwise we will be at it again in 12 months time.

April 23, 2018, 05:51:08 PM
Reply #881

Macca77

I genuinely think he believes all of this though, no man or player is bigger than the club, yet I get the feeling Sam thinks he is and were lucky to have him. They say footballers and managers lead a sheltered life and have no clue whats going on, this very much backs that sentiment up!

Spot on, he's so far up his own arse.

April 23, 2018, 06:19:09 PM
Reply #882

KoemansNumberTens

He just believes heís done a decent job. Itís hardly the end of the world. We heard a bigger pile of shit off Martinez.

April 23, 2018, 06:23:08 PM
Reply #883

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
He should show a lot more respect to the people working within the club

April 23, 2018, 06:26:12 PM
Reply #884

sam of the south

Dull Danny Mills trotting out the relegation battle/pragmatism needed/what do the fans expect/job done/deserves a season with money to spend line, loosely translated into Sky are chuffed that Everton didnít gatecrash their precious Top Six or even vaguely trouble their beloved RS, letís promote the narrative of Allardyce deserving to stay so that we can keep little Everton where they belong in perpetual mediocrity.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them