October 23, 2018, 06:09:36 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Man City  (Read 9331 times)

April 01, 2018, 06:48:23 AM
Reply #360

Jamokachi

Weren't we in 12th when he took over?

14th (I think), after the win over West Ham. Prior to that game, when he was announced we were in the bottom 3 (again, I think).

April 01, 2018, 07:08:29 AM
Reply #361

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Lowest ever possession percentage for a team at home in the Premier League according to MOTD.

Think about the terrible teams that have been pumped in this league in the past. Derby went down with about 10 points didn’t they? And we have managed to have a more negative half of football than ANYONE
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

April 01, 2018, 07:12:50 AM
Reply #362

Ramjam

Is he still here? Been waiting for an announcement from the club since the final whistle
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

April 01, 2018, 07:16:09 AM
Reply #363

Gash

Global Moderator
We weren't in the bottom 3 when he took over ffs!

https://twitter.com/SomeEvertonFan/status/980222255874691072

Apart from his Allardyce assessment Collins looks and sounds like Keys and Gray have had him out on a bar crawl on the Bein Sports credit card.

April 01, 2018, 07:44:00 AM
Reply #364

Heisenberg

Weren't we in 12th when he took over?

Yer but that doesn't fit with the fireman sam agenda

April 01, 2018, 07:51:35 AM
Reply #365

Ramjam

Yer but that doesn't fit with the fireman sam agenda
He hasn't beat one fucking team who is deemed better than us unless you would class Leicester in that bracket, we have also taken some awful pastings from the elite with no fight nor pride on show, can't wait til he's gone, we might even arrange a street party just like the Royals have and I bet we'd Get more of a turn out at ours, I wonder if Joe Anderson would fund it out of the public purse.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 02:35:00 PM by Ramjam »
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

April 01, 2018, 12:31:25 PM
Reply #366

eyesalwaysblue

Collins spot on with Keane, Rooney,Sigg,Walcott,Allardyce, nice to hear someone speak honestly about the squad and it's limits, wish the interview could have been longer and more of the shit covered.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

April 01, 2018, 01:27:54 PM
Reply #367

Bluebridge

Get Collins on Sky next, spot on.

April 01, 2018, 02:30:11 PM
Reply #368

eyesalwaysblue

Get Collins on Sky next, spot on.
That's the good thing about watching foreign channels, you get more honest debate, they're not scared of upsetting anybody,   All Everton fans were optimistic when money came into the club but the signings have been underwhelming and Allardyce being here is a symptom of that not the cause, the next year will see wether Moshiri is truly ambitious for us to challenge up round top 6,  or content with mid table team we have now.  A clean out would have to be big.brutal and expensive to progress from were the squad is now and signings way better quality, new broom or same old same old on the way, stale backroom as well.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

April 01, 2018, 03:16:44 PM
Reply #369

bluenuck

That's the good thing about watching foreign channels, you get more honest debate, they're not scared of upsetting anybody,   All Everton fans were optimistic when money came into the club but the signings have been underwhelming and Allardyce being here is a symptom of that not the cause, the next year will see wether Moshiri is truly ambitious for us to challenge up round top 6,  or content with mid table team we have now.  A clean out would have to be big.brutal and expensive to progress from were the squad is now and signings way better quality, new broom or same old same old on the way, stale backroom as well.

He won't be able to clean it out and change the transfer policy all in one summer though. It's just to much shit.

We have to see small steps in the right direction each summer. So we all have to be patient and realistic this summer. But yes, the small first steps have to come.

April 01, 2018, 04:14:15 PM
Reply #370

blue1948

Apart from his Allardyce assessment Collins looks and sounds like Keys and Gray have had him out on a bar crawl on the Bein Sports credit card.
Didn't come across to me like that ,I thought he was refreshingly honest and should be having a word in Moshiri's shell like .I wish someone with the club now could be as to the point .

April 01, 2018, 04:22:16 PM
Reply #371

Macca77

A lot of the papers have slaughtered us today, hopefully another nail in the extra large Allardyce coffin

April 01, 2018, 04:26:22 PM
Reply #372

Ramjam

A lot of the papers have slaughtered us today, hopefully another nail in the extra large Allardyce coffin
He’s certainly digging a big enough hole
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

April 01, 2018, 04:39:42 PM
Reply #373

Nicco

Manchester City midfield man Fernandinho completed 62 passes while the entire Everton team completed only 64. The Brazilian finished with 14.5% possession himself while the whole Everton team managed 17.9%.
So they did do the MOTD before the but dressed it up as an advert for the game.
Jönköpings Södra IF

April 01, 2018, 04:45:38 PM
Reply #374

Lxxx

At £10 a pint in Qatar it'd be an expensive one.