June 26, 2018, 12:53:49 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Liverpool  (Read 13275 times)

April 08, 2018, 06:31:12 AM
Reply #660

BlueMaquis

I was mostly annoyed to see Schneiderlin break up the tiff between Coleman and Ings. I wanted to see fists flying, it would have got the crowd behind us and injected some passion which we badly needed.

April 08, 2018, 07:07:46 AM
Reply #661

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Oh Jesus people have started calling him Morgan again. Won’t be long now till it’s “Big Morg” I guess...

..No doubt they’re the same people who are susceptible to credit card fraud emails from Nigerian princes in need of liquidating some assets quickly.

I've always called him Morgan because I can't be arsed learning to spell his surname pal.

April 08, 2018, 07:12:14 AM
Reply #662

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Oh Jesus people have started calling him Morgan again. Won’t be long now till it’s “Big Morg” I guess...

..No doubt they’re the same people who are susceptible to credit card fraud emails from Nigerian princes in need of liquidating some assets quickly.

I've always called him Morgan as a) I don't go in for being derogatory towards our players b) despite his poor season I still like him and want him to come good and most importantly c) I can't spell his surname
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

April 08, 2018, 07:15:18 AM
Reply #663

Ross

Okay boys.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

April 08, 2018, 07:17:32 AM
Reply #664

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I thought Walcott was anonymous for 86 mins

More through tactics than him like but i agree.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

April 08, 2018, 04:21:29 PM
Reply #665

Rodenplav64

Liverpool looked as arsed as most Everton fans .

April 08, 2018, 07:35:18 PM
Reply #666

Danny

I can spell Schneiderlin but I choose not to because BIG MORG IS BACK BAY BAYYYYY

On topic I thought he was decent at breaking up the play.

April 08, 2018, 08:14:20 PM
Reply #667

gizzblue

I can spell Schneiderlin but I choose not to because BIG MORG IS BACK BAY BAYYYYY

On topic I thought he was decent at breaking up the play.
Shithoused out of a good 4-5 tackles ....but managed to get forward of the halway line twice is hardly Pirlo esq ....but yes 100% improvement on his best in blue this year .

April 08, 2018, 09:27:07 PM
Reply #668

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
More through tactics than him like but i agree.
Another reason to fuck the dinosaur off
As soon as klavan was announced Walcott should have been left up top, isolated agaisnt klavan and left to it
Simply simply lovely