December 11, 2017, 03:35:19 PM

Author Topic: Sporting vs Everton  (Read 39431 times)

February 25, 2010, 04:46:01 AM
Reply #45

Endless, Nameless

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/lisbon-training-gallery.html?cp=3#gallery

could the ones in the purple be the starters? this would mean jags starting but no bily

I have never wanted to mount a man before, but I'm starting to get the urge now...
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

February 25, 2010, 05:44:10 AM
Reply #46

slothzen

Jags pitches, biatch.

February 25, 2010, 06:21:31 AM
Reply #47

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Well big Phil (Senderos) is training so I'm guessing he'll start.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

February 25, 2010, 06:25:29 AM
Reply #48

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/lisbon-training-gallery.html?cp=3#gallery

could the ones in the purple be the starters? this would mean jags starting but no bily

I think thats an excellent spot. I bet you're right.

With all these news items on the OS, its clear they are paving the way for it to be ok for Jags to start...

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/jags-ready-for-lions-test.html

Neville himself missed a large chunk of this campaign with a knee injury but made his comeback in a Premier League clash with Burnley, while Mikel Arteta was also thrust straight back into competitive first-team football on his recent return from an almost identical problem to Jagielka's.

"Sometimes it's the best to be thrown back in," said Neville. "Sometimes you can play three or four reserve games and it still doesn't prepare you for that big European night or the Premier League.

"He'll be nervous but the adrenaline will get him through. He's an old-fashioned type English player and he has played with knocks and bruises, he knows his game and I'm sure he'll have no problem at all."

I want to see him back as much as the next guy but I can wait a couple more weeks if need be. Its a big gamble for such an important game.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2010, 06:30:34 AM by blueToffee »

February 25, 2010, 06:31:32 AM
Reply #49

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Senderos has been given the nod over Jags and rightly so.

I'd rather risk another teams player than our own, especially after the injury Jags has been out with.

Perhaps bring him on if things are going well, but I wouldn't want to throw him right back in at the deep end, especially in such a key area.
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

February 25, 2010, 06:40:05 AM
Reply #50

.Rimbo.

I have never wanted to mount a man before, but I'm starting to get the urge now...

Fuckin' hell lad! You can't just post things like that up. People go on this site in work and in school etc. Christ, kids go on this website.

February 25, 2010, 01:56:36 PM
Reply #51

Derek

Confirmed?
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

February 25, 2010, 04:57:22 PM
Reply #52

Endless, Nameless

Fuckin' hell lad! You can't just post things like that up. People go on this site in work and in school etc. Christ, kids go on this website.

Hey, it's perfectly natural. No one can keep it in their pants around Jags   :wag:

February 25, 2010, 05:14:20 PM
Reply #53

ayrshire toffeeman

i would say its the guys in purple tops for starting and still would rather have a SEMI fit jags than senderos no offence but the playerts know jags better and his movements and abillity

February 25, 2010, 07:28:50 PM
Reply #54

}-m-a-c-c-a-{

i would say its the guys in purple tops for starting and still would rather have a SEMI fit jags than senderos no offence but the playerts know jags better and his movements and abillity

An average of 7 women who attend games Jags is involved have left the ground pregnant, no sources just stone cold FACT!
“There is something magical about this club that captures you the minute you step into Goodison – and it doesn’t let you go.”

February 25, 2010, 07:36:09 PM
Reply #55

Endless, Nameless

An average of 7 women who attend games Jags is involved have left the ground pregnant, no sources just stone cold FACT!

Jags is so manly that this has been known to occur to already pregnant women. The mini-Jags then goes on to out-muscle the existing fetus, until the 9 months are up, and then the mini-Jags will emerge victorious.

No sources, just stone cole FACT ;)

February 25, 2010, 07:37:50 PM
Reply #56

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Jags is so manly that he even got Johnny Heitinga pregnant just by looking at him!
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

February 25, 2010, 07:55:12 PM
Reply #57

Endless, Nameless

Jags is so manly that he even got Johnny Heitinga pregnant just by looking at him!

Fucking hell. I'm not sure if the world is ready for a little Heitinga/Jags kid. I think the fabric of the universe might tear...

February 25, 2010, 08:11:11 PM
Reply #58

Ridge

It had long been believed that the world revolves around Jags. That has since been disproven as the world revolves around the sun, which comes out of Jagielka's arse.

February 25, 2010, 08:19:20 PM
Reply #59

bloody scally

Phil Jagielka is so manly he was once allowed to sit on Duncan Ferguson's lap. John Heitinga got a one-second glimpse of this and was forced to blink. Everyone else present in the room disintegrated. Thomas Gravesen's career was in the room at that moment..
« Last Edit: February 25, 2010, 09:05:12 PM by bloody scally »