December 15, 2017, 04:57:13 AM

Author Topic: Sporting vs Everton  (Read 39494 times)

February 22, 2010, 04:30:06 AM
Read 39494 times

Gary Iceman

2nd leg and im going for the same score as in the first leg 2-1, were are deffo on a high,but they have to push forward and look for a goal, and i think they will score, but i think we will score two..im going for osman and saha. cudnt gif a fook who socres for them.COYB NSNO
Alan Harper: "I made my debut at Goodison against Stoke and was standing in the tunnel waiting to go onto the pitch. Z cars started playing on the PA and I heard the crowd roar. If I could bottle a moment and save it forever, then that would be it.

February 22, 2010, 05:17:35 AM
Reply #1

benuski

Howard
Neville Yobo Senderos Baines
Donovan Osman Arteta Pienaar
Yak Saha

I think that we should win this, although we're gonna be short on defenders without Heitinga or Distin.  Does anyone know when Hibbert is coming back? I thought he was only supposed to be out two weeks?

February 22, 2010, 05:18:31 AM
Reply #2

evertonjoe

Howard
Yak Saha

I think that we should win this, although we're gonna be short on defenders without Heitinga or Distin.  Does anyone know when Hibbert is coming back? I thought he was only supposed to be out two weeks?

Why no Distin? He's not injured or ineligible

R.A.P Music

February 22, 2010, 05:20:47 AM
Reply #3

American Evertonian

Expecting a 1-1 draw which will put us through, but hoping for a comfortable win.
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

February 22, 2010, 05:53:27 AM
Reply #4

.Rimbo.

1-2

Saha, Bilya'

Howard

Bilya'

Saha
« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 08:47:20 AM by .Rimbo. »

February 22, 2010, 05:55:30 AM
Reply #5

Endless, Nameless

Why no Distin? He's not injured or ineligible

Red carded  ;)
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

February 22, 2010, 07:43:03 AM
Reply #6

Dr. Sponge

Howard
Donovan Osman Arteta Peinaar
Cahill (Bilya if Injured)
Saha

I think Moyes will have been working Senderos and Yobo together in training since the United game, I hope that's enough time to mould their partnership... long shot ey!!

I also have a feeling the Rodwell and Gosling may be in for a shout of a starting place, but I don't see where I'd fit them in. I'm not hinting that they should be starting because they both scored on Saturday, I'm just trying to figure out what Moyes will be thinking.

If anything, it could be Bilya who makes way for Rodwell. But personally I'd play the Russian from the start.

By the way, I think Osman is in fine form in his favoured position.

February 22, 2010, 01:27:56 PM
Reply #7

Sprooly

Live on Free to air TV in australia :D

bad news is that i will miss the last 15 minutes of the game cos of that thing called school :(
im thinking about going in 15 mins late but if the game was to go to extra time id have to leave for school :(

February 22, 2010, 04:47:11 PM
Reply #8

bloody scally

I'd play Bilya from the start in Pienaars position (not gonna happen though Piennar will play there after his last performance)

Howard
Neville Senderos Yobo  Baines
Bilya   Osman    Arteta  Donovan
                Peinaar
                Saha

February 22, 2010, 05:10:14 PM
Reply #9

Tony Clifton

Howard

Neville
Yobo
Senderos
Baines

Donovan
Osman
Pienaar

Bilya

Saha
Anichebe

« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 05:13:21 PM by KRIOC »

February 22, 2010, 05:30:45 PM
Reply #10

aylesbury blue

Don't change a winning team except for Distin and Jonny.

WOuld bring in YObo and Sennderos and keep the sdame midfield!!!
Phil Jagielka's best mate and the best player to have played with Tony Cottee....2 brief descriptions of Richie Boyle.

February 22, 2010, 06:21:22 PM
Reply #11

.Rimbo.

Howard

Neville
Yobo
Senderos
Baines

Donovan
Osman
Pienaar

Bilya

Saha
Anichebe

No Mikel? I think he's so vital to us in Europe and definitely worth a start.

I think the team pretty much picks itself, the only question is what to do with Bilya, Donovan and Pienaar. All can play on both wings and behind Saha so it'll be interesting to see who he puts where. I think it was Pienaar mainly who had the duty of supporting Saha, with Arteta and Osman also alternating late runs.

February 22, 2010, 06:29:37 PM
Reply #12

fast lane

Going to be tighter and more nervous than we think, despite our fine win on Saturday.
Sporting never give up, and have the horrible knack of getting a result in injury time.

Despite all this, we should be going through.
An away goal will do wonders.
Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)

February 22, 2010, 06:51:50 PM
Reply #13

Tony Clifton

No Mikel? I think he's so vital to us in Europe and definitely worth a start.

I think the team pretty much picks itself, the only question is what to do with Bilya, Donovan and Pienaar. All can play on both wings and behind Saha so it'll be interesting to see who he puts where. I think it was Pienaar mainly who had the duty of supporting Saha, with Arteta and Osman also alternating late runs.

No, no Mikel.  I think its been too much too soon for him lately, and I believe we can do it without him starting.  Ideal game for Victor IMO.

February 22, 2010, 07:00:22 PM
Reply #14

.Rimbo.

No, no Mikel.  I think its been too much too soon for him lately, and I believe we can do it without him starting.  Ideal game for Victor IMO.

Victor's a good option in Europe, aye, but mainly off the bench I think.