December 17, 2017, 02:50:22 AM

Author Topic: Henry Onyekuru  (Read 16256 times)

December 06, 2017, 01:11:09 AM
Reply #285

AllyBlue14

We should sign this speedy fella from Anderlecht!!

https://princerupertstower.com/2017/12/05/everton-who-is-henry-onyekuru/

nice vid compilation.

Could we have first dibs on Dendoncker, seeing as we've given them Henry for a season (or two)?

deCoubertin

December 06, 2017, 01:34:20 AM
Reply #286

Danny

Is Tarashaj playing for the under 23ís this year?

December 06, 2017, 01:52:34 AM
Reply #287

Danny

Started incredibly well vs Celtic here, should have an assist already and looks very dangerous.

December 06, 2017, 01:56:21 AM
Reply #288

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

Henry has started well in the Celtic game, just started now, if blues want to see him in action. Fast, sharp, always a danger and can finish.

December 06, 2017, 05:50:56 AM
Reply #289

mikey_blue

Played as a lone striker for the second half. Donít think he touched the ball.

December 06, 2017, 02:23:56 PM
Reply #290

Macca77

Played as a lone striker for the second half. Donít think he touched the ball.

Lukaku liks this

December 06, 2017, 05:26:25 PM
Reply #291

Lxxx

He looks a player but then again so did Sandro. It's a big step up from the lower levels of Europe to here.

December 08, 2017, 08:43:58 AM
Reply #292

howard1334

He looks a player but then again so did Sandro. It's a big step up from the lower levels of Europe to here.

I think he looks better than Sandro. Even watching the videos of Sandro, there were some worrying sings. Like how one-footed he clearly is.

December 08, 2017, 03:27:41 PM
Reply #293

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
The fact heís doing it again for a different side is a really, really good sign.

Would be bang up for bringing him in in Jan (might help solve that wide goalscorer problem mentioned in the Jan thread).
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 08, 2017, 03:48:42 PM
Reply #294

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
The fact heís doing it again for a different side is a really, really good sign.

Would be bang up for bringing him in in Jan (might help solve that wide goalscorer problem mentioned in the Jan thread).

Read his coach criticising that itís not all about goals; has to do more in general.

Rather he stayed there than not play all the time here if thatís the case.

December 08, 2017, 03:50:47 PM
Reply #295

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Read his coach criticising that itís not all about goals; has to do more in general.

Rather he stayed there than not play all the time here if thatís the case.

I reckon his heads gone a bit. Since all the Madrid / spurs links started coming out heís started slacking off is the impression I get.

Wonder if they want Lookman for a bit an all..
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 08, 2017, 03:51:45 PM
Reply #296

Waltzer

He does look decent but it is in a poor league. I havent seen a great deal of him tbh but doesnt he play a similar role to Lookman and is he really any better prospect than him? Also, he does get criticised a lot from the Anderlecht manager so id be surprised if he came in and hit the ground running.