December 17, 2017, 02:52:22 AM

Poll

Sign his new contract

Author Topic: Ross Barkley. Will he, or won't he?  (Read 13710 times)

December 07, 2017, 06:44:30 PM
Reply #225

Tony Clifton

You mean like Rooney when he's 32 ?

Exactly that.

deCoubertin

December 07, 2017, 08:35:27 PM
Reply #226

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Not quite panned out? We've almost gone backwards under Moshiri, we've spent no more than we did under Kenwright and just employed an expert in avoiding relegation. If thats the marker for him signing his contract then you've just provided the ideal reasoning behind him wanting to leave.

A football career is only a short thing and ill be surprised if we win anything during Barkleys career with or without him here.

Mad how some people are back on the Moshiri wagon.

2 years ago we had at least 3 champions league level assets on the pitch... weve gone backwards, fast.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 07, 2017, 08:47:16 PM
Reply #227

KoemansNumberTens

2 years ago we had at least 3 champions league level assets on the pitch... weve gone backwards, fast.

Stones lukaku and who?

December 07, 2017, 08:51:32 PM
Reply #228

gizzblue

2 years ago we had at least 3 champions league level assets on the pitch... we've gone backwards, fast.
Who all wanted out 😅😅..don't see your point tbh ...they wanted out before Moshiri so.....

December 07, 2017, 08:55:24 PM
Reply #229

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber

In fairness, it's not unusual for non-CL teams to be able to hold onto better players. When we missed out on the CL under Martinez, then weren't able to mount a challenge again we were always on borrowed time with certain players.

As for Moshiri, I think it's a bit hard to call it either way right now. If you wanted to be kinder you could say some of this was teething/inexperience issues. While I appreciate our wage bill has increased, I am a bit skeptical of long term significant change unless he's really willing to spend to a higher level. Or at least get a structure (and sporting director) in place where we can identify talent and bring it in better than we're currently doing.

December 07, 2017, 09:14:28 PM
Reply #230

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 07, 2017, 09:14:59 PM
Reply #231

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Who all wanted out 😅😅..don't see your point tbh ...they wanted out before Moshiri so.....

So we should accept not getting even close to replacing them?

December 07, 2017, 09:32:21 PM
Reply #232

KoemansNumberTens

Not sure we accepted that. Just did a shitty job of it

December 07, 2017, 09:37:01 PM
Reply #233

gizzblue

Oh so it was all Moshiri's fault(that Could be saved a few hundred wrong posts) ....nowt to do with Koeman or Walsh ?.. .where did you get that knowledge ?....quite a few others on here all blaming the wrong uns and does this mean should we drag Koeman back too it wasn't his fault .

I'm in no way Moshiri's biggest fan I've said all along ,kid with an ant farm and magnifying glass ...but financially were in a much better place so not all bad although we are his learning curve .. .and I wasn't expecting miracles.

December 07, 2017, 09:45:47 PM
Reply #234

gizzblue

Oh so it was all Moshiri's fault(that Could be saved a few hundred wrong posts) ....nowt to do with Koeman or Walsh ?.. .where did you get that knowledge ?....quite a few others on here all blaming the wrong uns and does this mean should we drag Koeman back too it wasn't his fault .

I'm in no way Moshiri's biggest fan I've said all along ,kid with an ant farm and magnifying glass ...but financially were in a much better place so not all bad although we are his learning curve .. .and I wasn't expecting miracles.
Further to this Stones needed a good deal of input into him before he was anywhere near ready for champions league .. Barkley still remains to be seen (doubt he will ever reach the dizzy heights )...so only Realky Lukaku.

December 07, 2017, 10:09:37 PM
Reply #235

School of Science

To be fair here, neither Lukaku or Stones were what you would call champions league footballers when we first bought them, neither was Barkley who came through the youth team and as you know you can't keep top class players when they want to move. Ronaldo and Suarez from Man United and Liverpool will tell you that.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

December 07, 2017, 11:31:13 PM
Reply #236

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

No not saying it was, saying weve gone backwards and he has some making up to do with me personally and anyone whos been aware of this club and its goings on should feel the same way.

Dont even get me started on that stadium.

December 11, 2017, 03:15:15 AM
Reply #237

Shogun

Administrator
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

December 11, 2017, 03:26:02 AM
Reply #238

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Dont be a fucking tease man.

December 12, 2017, 02:46:57 AM
Reply #239

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
More twitter chat that hes fit, but refusing to play.