December 12, 2017, 10:20:29 PM

Author Topic: Injuries update  (Read 2866 times)

November 27, 2017, 04:00:06 PM
Reply #30

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Unfortunately this wouldn't work for Williams, his illness is terminal.

Let's see how he is when he comes out of that induced coma, whilst there's life there's hope.

deCoubertin

November 27, 2017, 05:57:12 PM
Reply #31

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Barkley can't be far off now surely??

I heard coleman had a setback with a knee injury, dunno how true

Not injured imo
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 27, 2017, 06:11:14 PM
Reply #32

GrantyBoy78

Not injured imo
Yep, I think he’s played his last game for us. Off to Spurs the first week in Jan.

November 27, 2017, 06:26:57 PM
Reply #33

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Yep, I think he’s played his last game for us. Off to Spurs the first week in Jan.

Agree
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 27, 2017, 06:31:49 PM
Reply #34

Rhys

Wouldn't surprise me if either of those two decide the injury is a bit worse than thought and that a spell on the sidelines might be very welcome.

Given Baines played for years with severe pain and with injections before every game in his ankle to play for us when the recommendation was he needed an operation to avoid long term problems, which we look like we are seeing now, I dont think he is the type to fake an injury when we need people so he doesnt have to play.

November 27, 2017, 06:51:12 PM
Reply #35

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
What a fucking shame Baines and Jags careers here are going to fade out the same way Distin and Howard did.

Let down by lack of squad planning. Should have been phased out carefully and really, should have won something or played champs league.

Now they’ll be lumped in with the rest of these shitbags and even have their bottle questioned after decades of sweat.

November 27, 2017, 07:08:21 PM
Reply #36

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

November 27, 2017, 07:08:39 PM
Reply #37

Lxxx

Given Baines played for years with severe pain and with injections before every game in his ankle to play for us when the recommendation was he needed an operation to avoid long term problems, which we look like we are seeing now, I dont think he is the type to fake an injury when we need people so he doesnt have to play.

I'm not disputing that but I wouldn't blame the lad if the thought of spending some time with the family on a weekend was more preferable than pulling on his boots to play in this shower at the moment.

November 27, 2017, 07:14:20 PM
Reply #38

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
What a fucking shame Baines and Jags careers here are going to fade out the same way Distin and Howard did.

Let down by lack of squad planning. Should have been phased out carefully and really, should have won something or played champs league.

Now they’ll be lumped in with the rest of these shitbags and even have their bottle questioned after decades of sweat.

I find it very disappointing when people question their integrity etc.

November 27, 2017, 07:14:39 PM
Reply #39

gizzblue

Keane's injury is a serious case of shithouseitus, there is no known cure
A big pair of brass bollocks ...soon sort that out .

Williams is a terminal case only euthanising. .will help .. make sure to get it all though or will grow again.

November 27, 2017, 08:21:11 PM
Reply #40

Lxxx

I find it very disappointing when people question their integrity etc.

I don't think anyone has have they?

November 27, 2017, 08:31:26 PM
Reply #41

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber

Don’t mean here specifically.

November 27, 2017, 08:31:54 PM
Reply #42

Cereal Killer

Wouldn't surprise me if either of those two decide the injury is a bit worse than thought and that a spell on the sidelines might be very welcome.

??? You did

November 27, 2017, 08:35:03 PM
Reply #43

Lxxx

??? You did

That's not questioning their integrity. As you can see from my further comment I wouldn't blame either of them if they decided to spend time with their family recovering properly than turning out through the pain barrier in this pile of shite we see.

November 27, 2017, 08:40:47 PM
Reply #44

Cereal Killer

That's not questioning their integrity. As you can see from my further comment I wouldn't blame either of them if they decided to spend time with their family recovering properly than turning out through the pain barrier in this pile of shite we see.

Came across as you wouldn't be surprised if they exaggerated their injuries to avoid playing whilst we are shit.... which is clearly questioning their integrity. Anyway, if it was meant a different way fair do's