December 17, 2017, 02:52:11 AM

Author Topic: Injuries update  (Read 2992 times)

November 27, 2017, 08:51:21 PM
Reply #45

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I have questioned Baines integrity. Jags still tries. He is struggling now  in the EPL but he still gives everything he has.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

deCoubertin

November 28, 2017, 08:32:08 PM
Reply #46

Rodenplav64

I'm not disputing that but I wouldn't blame the lad if the thought of spending some time with the family on a weekend was more preferable than pulling on his boots to play in this shower at the moment.

He is one of the shower . Been poor for 3 seasons . Forgotten how to cross turns back inside all the time and turns his back on crosses .

December 05, 2017, 06:34:26 PM
Reply #47

Lincs Toffee

Who are the 9 injuries Sam refers too in the presser, ive only got 7
“I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that.” - Dixie Dean

December 05, 2017, 07:32:17 PM
Reply #48

ally2

I've questioned their integrity too. It doesn't diminish the huge efforts they have given us but I expected them both to step up when we were struggling under Martinez and Koeman. Neither did.

December 05, 2017, 07:34:59 PM
Reply #49

ally2

I find it very disappointing when people question their integrity etc.

I don't get how they get an excuse whilst Williams gets abused. Not his fault we never saw his best years.

December 05, 2017, 08:21:54 PM
Reply #50

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
I don't get how they get an excuse whilst Williams gets abused. Not his fault we never saw his best years.

I’m not abusing Williams ;)

But point re Jags and Baines is that we know that they didn’t push for moves when offers were there (Arsenal and Utd respectively) and that they’ve played with injuries etc for years (Jags dragging himself through semi vs Utd; Baines with his ankle for ages) so it should be remembered when they’re having poor form that that’s all it probably is; not not being bothered.

December 05, 2017, 08:24:00 PM
Reply #51

Lxxx

I've questioned their integrity too. It doesn't diminish the huge efforts they have given us but I expected them both to step up when we were struggling under Martinez and Koeman. Neither did.

Maybe they just have no more to give anymore. Their best days are a long way behind them.

December 05, 2017, 10:02:46 PM
Reply #52

KoemansNumberTens

I don't really understand why any of them are getting abuse. Most haven't been good enough this season but I think they are all trying.

December 06, 2017, 12:30:30 AM
Reply #53

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Hiding your face anytime you concede a goal isn't going to help your cause though.

Especially when you're supposed to be one of the more experienced players in the squad.

December 06, 2017, 01:36:13 AM
Reply #54

Alanvideo

Who are the 9 injuries Sam refers too in the presser, ive only got 7
.............Barkley ,Bolassie ,McCarthy ,Baines ,Jagielka ,Funes Mori ,Stekletentenburg ,Keane ,Coleman that's 9 but some are now available.
We are special ,we are Everton.

December 06, 2017, 05:11:08 AM
Reply #55

Lincs Toffee

.............Barkley ,Bolassie ,McCarthy ,Baines ,Jagielka ,Funes Mori ,Stekletentenburg ,Keane ,Coleman that's 9 but some are now available.
Ah right wasn't counting Keane or Jags
“I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that.” - Dixie Dean

December 11, 2017, 06:21:32 PM
Reply #56

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

Simply simply lovely

December 11, 2017, 07:22:03 PM
Reply #57

Macca77

<sings Heatbeat song>

December 11, 2017, 07:54:56 PM
Reply #58

everton1952

Of the long term absentees, McCarthy and Bolassie might play before Christmas, maybe the game after Swansea. This would help in the 3rd round cup tie.  Coleman is probably mid to end of January.

December 11, 2017, 08:42:41 PM
Reply #59

Macca77

Reckon Bolasie will be on the bench for the Chelsea game