December 12, 2017, 10:20:34 PM

Author Topic: Jonjoe Kenny  (Read 5545 times)

D_murph0278 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

November 21, 2017, 01:40:05 AM
Reply #15

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Palace was his best match so far. knew he would come good, he will be fucking amazing in 2 years time.. would prefer him staying with us and learning his trade.

Coleman will be on the decline, if he ever gets back up to his previous heights that is. I think we will see a handing over of the torch in the next couple of years if he develops and stays.
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

deCoubertin

November 21, 2017, 02:15:14 AM
Reply #16

howard1334

Don't think he is fast or athletic enough.

November 21, 2017, 02:20:41 AM
Reply #17

Ross

Didnít have any problems dealing with Zaha who must be one of the quickest players in the league.

Or the Watford lad either come to think of it.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 02:24:19 AM by Ross »
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

November 21, 2017, 02:23:09 AM
Reply #18

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber

You don't have to be super rapid to play that position, I don't deny it certainly helps, but Baines should be example enough that it's not the be all and end all of being a successful fullback.

November 21, 2017, 02:23:53 AM
Reply #19

MmmBlueRamirez

Coz that ruined Baines career....
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

November 21, 2017, 02:26:55 AM
Reply #20

Gash

Global Moderator
Done well. Looked well out is depth in his first few games but he's improved as he's gained more experience and confidence. He's the best option we have in that position for now.

November 24, 2017, 03:30:18 AM
Reply #21

Shogun

Administrator
Need to blood him in at CB when Coleman comes back.

Can't remember if it's his natural position but he's played there plenty at U23 level. He's committed, he's got good pace, could be our Jamie Carragher (sorry).

There's no way he'll ever oust Coleman and Jagielka/Williams/Keane is actually painful.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

November 24, 2017, 03:47:34 AM
Reply #22

arteta4spain

Need to blood him in at CB when Coleman comes back.

Can't remember if it's his natural position but he's played there plenty at U23 level. He's committed, he's got good pace, could be our Jamie Carragher (sorry).

There's no way he'll ever oust Coleman and Jagielka/Williams/Keane is actually painful.
Not sure of his build but he looks like he'd get bullied off the ball if he played cb. Needs to beef himself up.

November 24, 2017, 04:53:31 AM
Reply #23

ally2

Coleman's best years are probably behind him. Hope not though.

November 24, 2017, 06:54:18 AM
Reply #24

Bally

Administrator
Coleman's best years are probably behind him. Hope not though.
Are you on fucking meth
Or just WUM
Everything you put fucking ridiculous
It's the roll I way

November 24, 2017, 11:22:30 AM
Reply #25

School of Science

Thought Kenny was our best actual defender last night, the lad has got better and better, I also wish other players had his heart.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

November 24, 2017, 04:15:03 PM
Reply #26

MmmBlueRamirez

Its interesting that the wheels fell off when Kenny and Beni went off.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

November 24, 2017, 07:35:03 PM
Reply #27

ally2

Are you on fucking meth
Or just WUM
Everything you put fucking ridiculous

Nothing dramatic here. His form before he was injured had led several to criticise him but most people have forgotten that. A double fracture isn't going to help. I'm not saying he's finished or the like. Just that Kenny may not necessarily have an impenetrable team place in front of him, especially as he himself is getting more experience.

November 24, 2017, 08:10:23 PM
Reply #28

Lxxx

Bonkers to replace him with Feeney last night. Couldn't for the life of me work out why, unless he was keeping him fresh for weekend.

November 24, 2017, 08:17:37 PM
Reply #29

everton1952

Jonjo might be good enough one day, but certainly not when we get Seamus back.  His time may come in a couple of years. He has not been helped by playing his early games in a crap, terrified defence. Credit to him for trying to lift the other more experienced players with encouragement after Watford scored their 2nd.