December 12, 2017, 10:19:14 PM

Author Topic: Jonjoe Kenny  (Read 5543 times)

D_murph0278 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

November 29, 2017, 01:48:33 PM
Reply #30

southtoff

Kenny is the only one who gives a fcuk at the mo

deCoubertin

November 29, 2017, 07:23:52 PM
Reply #31

Gary1878

I think the young chap has done admirably well considering the circumstances. He has been thrust straight into a toxic team environment with no permanent boss, and has fought on the pitch and done his best.

Once we have Coleman back, it would be great to send him out on loan to a championship side to keep getting the experience so he can come back to us an even better player ready to take Seamus' place.

November 29, 2017, 07:31:48 PM
Reply #32

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

Think he'll get a look in, when Coleman is back?  :whistle:

Wouldn't surprise me if we gave Coleman a shot at right wing as part of this rehab back into the team. Probably a better right winger than most of our right winger style players, and would of course firm up that right side too. The sooner he is back the better imo, not just the playing side, but having his drive and passion around the other lads too.

November 30, 2017, 04:03:20 AM
Reply #33

MmmBlueRamirez

MotM again tonight

(conveniently ignoring Wayne Rooney's hat-trick, work-rate and worldie)
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

November 30, 2017, 04:25:01 AM
Reply #34

Ridge

Think he's the only player to have played every game under Unsworth

Also striking up a decent partnership with Lennon down the right.

November 30, 2017, 04:26:36 AM
Reply #35

Lxxx

Wouldn't surprise me if we gave Coleman a shot at right wing as part of this rehab back into the team. Probably a better right winger than most of our right winger style players, and would of course firm up that right side too. The sooner he is back the better imo, not just the playing side, but having his drive and passion around the other lads too.

Not sure why you wouldn't play your best right back at right back. It's usually the reason they play where they do.

November 30, 2017, 04:26:39 AM
Reply #36

Ross

Got a great link up with Davies that could become our new Davny.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

November 30, 2017, 04:35:57 AM
Reply #37

toffee_scot

I think the young chap has done admirably well considering the circumstances. He has been thrust straight into a toxic team environment with no permanent boss, and has fought on the pitch and done his best.

Once we have Coleman back, it would be great to send him out on loan to a championship side to keep getting the experience so he can come back to us an even better player ready to take Seamus' place.

I'd have Kenny deputise for Coleman especially as we don't know yet how long Seamus will take before he is back ready to play and even if he does play I'm a little concerned if he picks up another injury.

November 30, 2017, 04:40:12 AM
Reply #38

School of Science

Think we should make Johnjoe just play with just his left foot only.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

November 30, 2017, 04:51:04 AM
Reply #39

GrantyBoy78

Hes looked much better the last couple of weeks. Has a bit of a safety net with Lennon ahead of him, who works so hard.

November 30, 2017, 05:01:48 AM
Reply #40

Martip

Brilliant tonight

November 30, 2017, 07:24:01 AM
Reply #41

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Dya reckon he gets an assist for that mad mis-kick?

Big fan of him lashing challenges in.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 30, 2017, 09:53:27 AM
Reply #42

blue1948

Think we should make Johnjoe just play with just his left foot only.
Nah he would fall over trying to run.

November 30, 2017, 10:16:44 AM
Reply #43

Cuttyblue

Brilliant job tonight, gets better every game.

For the 2nd goal, it seemed as if WHU had the ball, EFC attack over, camera moving right...

Suddenly, Everton regains possession and pushes it forward - something happened, I can't remember what - because then suddenly JJK has the ball bursting toward the Park End laying it off for the cross and goal.

To the cameraman's eye, every single player was moving right - JonJoe suddenly has the ball... surges left - not another Everton or WH player going that way!, disrupted their back line and I'm not surprised we scored through Rooney.

It looked like Seamus Coleman at his best. 

November 30, 2017, 01:54:40 PM
Reply #44

ZVictorOne

Perhaps he could convert to left back when Seamus returns. Psycho managed the change.
ZVictorOne