December 12, 2017, 10:20:16 PM

Author Topic: Jonjoe Kenny  (Read 5544 times)

D_murph0278 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

December 01, 2017, 04:53:31 AM
Reply #60

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Needs to sort his head out but someone will get a decent player. I've said before we should look at him to replace Baines, he's young and could still be a very good player but needs to get his attitude right.

Although if I was 21-22 and earning £500k a month I'd probably not be arsed either. :)
They reckon he's the fittest player at man u at the min, been working really hard but Mourinho just doesnt like him

Simply simply lovely

deCoubertin

December 01, 2017, 05:00:59 AM
Reply #61

Gash

Global Moderator
They reckon he's the fittest player at man u at the min, been working really hard but Mourinho just doesnt like him

There's definitely been a falling out there, the sooner he gets away from Man Utd the better, I reckon things between him and Mourinho are beyond repair. He wouldn't be the first talented youngster that Mourinhi didn't handle properly.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 06:03:19 AM by Gash »

December 01, 2017, 05:05:50 AM
Reply #62

mikey_blue

There's definitely been a falling out there, the sooner her gets away from Man Utd the better, I reckon things between him and Mourinho are beyond repair. He wouldn't be the first talented youngster that Mourinhi didn't handle properly.

It's what Mourinho does. He seems to walk into a dressing room, bin a star and promote a reject, just to show the can.

Watch Poch get him for buttons and turn him into a world beater.

December 01, 2017, 05:05:52 AM
Reply #63

Ross

Think Shaws was just another overhyped Southampton player similar to Schneiderlin. For the supposed £20m we’d get a creme de la creme leftback if we used it in other markets.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

December 01, 2017, 06:31:14 AM
Reply #64

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Think he had a fall out with Poch as well tbh.

If Liverpool don’t want him then I think we may be a good shout for him to try and get his career back on track.

From why I’ve heard it would require a monumental attitude adjustment, but worth a squirt definitely.

1. Tierney
2. Rose
4. Shaw
5. MYSTERY SPOT - reckon there’s some pure boss French Africans knocking about French leagues. Talent goldmine last few years and I bet there’s a full back in there somewhere.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 01, 2017, 11:13:17 AM
Reply #65

stirlingblue

Think he had a fall out with Poch as well tbh.

If Liverpool don't want him then I think we may be a good shout for him to try and get his career back on track.

From why I've heard it would require a monumental attitude adjustment, but worth a squirt definitely.

1. Tierney
2. Rose
4. Shaw
5. MYSTERY SPOT - reckon there's some pure boss French Africans knocking about French leagues. Talent goldmine last few years and I bet there's a full back in there somewhere.

That Roussillon lad from Montpellier looks good, only 24 and absolutely rapid

December 01, 2017, 12:24:06 PM
Reply #66

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Sessegnon from Fulham is who we want.

Back to Kenny. If we all honest with ourselves, we know that if he played for a bigger club he would be in the England squad by now...

Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 01, 2017, 06:01:52 PM
Reply #67

Lxxx

Back to Kenny. If we all honest with ourselves, we know that if he played for a bigger club he would be in the England squad by now...

If he lined up across the park he'd have played in the friendlies just gone. Guaranteed. Solanke even got a call up and he's not even started a game for Liverpool yet.

December 01, 2017, 06:08:07 PM
Reply #68

Macca77

Correct, DCL is the same

December 01, 2017, 06:18:42 PM
Reply #69

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Swerve Luke shaw.

Can't be arsed making these type of signing anymore.

December 01, 2017, 06:27:56 PM
Reply #70

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
No more Utd rejects.
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

December 01, 2017, 10:28:29 PM
Reply #71

MmmBlueRamirez

He’s good, but not that good. Yet.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

December 01, 2017, 10:35:54 PM
Reply #72

gizzblue

He's good, but not that good. Yet.
But if a miss firing Ally(worse than shit for england) ,an untried Solanke etc has shown us  anything ...it's you don't have to be good ,just be in a fa loving team ....Pickford is the acception because let's face it there is fuck all other keepers....if there was in the top six benches hed would still be waiting for a call up.

December 01, 2017, 10:37:12 PM
Reply #73

Cassius

NSNO Subscriber
Ryan Sessengnon from Fulham is who I would break the bank for. Him and his brother are going to be top quality.

December 01, 2017, 11:20:29 PM
Reply #74

hill135

We might be able to make a player out of Luke Shaw cos Big Sam would simply eat all of his kebabs