December 17, 2017, 02:51:27 AM

Author Topic: Jonjoe Kenny  (Read 6305 times)

December 01, 2017, 11:23:09 PM
Reply #75

Thomas

Think he had a fall out with Poch as well tbh.

If Liverpool don’t want him then I think we may be a good shout for him to try and get his career back on track.

From why I’ve heard it would require a monumental attitude adjustment, but worth a squirt definitely.

1. Tierney
2. Rose
4. Shaw
5. MYSTERY SPOT - reckon there’s some pure boss French Africans knocking about French leagues. Talent goldmine last few years and I bet there’s a full back in there somewhere.

I've always said, KT is immense.

deCoubertin

December 01, 2017, 11:36:39 PM
Reply #76

Cassius

NSNO Subscriber

Is he a defender who can defend?

December 01, 2017, 11:44:00 PM
Reply #77

Thomas

Is he a defender who can defend?

Haha. KT can do it all. There is a mini fan club on here for him. @Brownie20  is honorary chairman.

Kenny looks good also. More sold on him than Tom Davies who is decent but not amazing or anything.

December 02, 2017, 12:27:57 AM
Reply #78

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

You have actually. I think Ram was after him a while ago as well.

I’d also have McGregor, Roberts, That bird off corrie’s fella and Dembele.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 02, 2017, 12:33:08 AM
Reply #79

Thomas

You have actually. I think Ram was after him a while ago as well.

I’d also have McGregor, Roberts, That bird off corrie’s fella and Dembele.

Haha

Paddy is pretty good, Sinky has found his level although is like an upgrade on Lennon and Dembele will go abroad.

Kenny is good but you always look for upgrades like Kendall did with Andy Gray.

December 02, 2017, 12:53:11 AM
Reply #80

hill135

He’s signed for six years. Not gonna get him

December 03, 2017, 02:58:12 PM
Reply #81

D_murph0278

Thought he was excellent yesterday and is improving all the time. If he'd started the season instead of Martina, which he should have, he'd be pretty much established at right back now.
Perfect situation for Coleman to come back into after Christmas, with another genuine option in his position, meaning we don't have to rush him back.

"One for Lineker to chase and just look at his pace."

December 03, 2017, 03:31:58 PM
Reply #82

Cereal Killer

Jonjoe Kenny.... so good they gave him two threads  :clap:

December 03, 2017, 03:52:47 PM
Reply #83

MmmBlueRamirez

Tierny is hugely overrated. If he was that good he’d have left ages ago.

Anyway, Kenny was very god again yesterday. More of a naturally gifted footballer than Coleman. Exciting times.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

December 03, 2017, 04:29:19 PM
Reply #84

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Imagine how boss it must be as a young full back to have Aaron Lennon infront of you.

He must be an absolute dream.

December 03, 2017, 04:29:27 PM
Reply #85

Martip

Been very good in the last two.. ..

December 03, 2017, 04:36:38 PM
Reply #86

Lxxx

He’s signed for six years. Not gonna get him

That just looks good for the fans. Celtic aren't in any position to turn down decent money for players and stand in their way if they want to progress.

December 03, 2017, 04:38:11 PM
Reply #87

Lxxx

I like the way he drops the shoulder and drives inside and puts players on the back foot. Looks to make things happen instead of square balls and safety first.

December 04, 2017, 04:22:56 AM
Reply #88

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Couple of extremely good balls in the last two games. Been strong defensively as well.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 04, 2017, 07:32:13 PM
Reply #89

Lxxx

Most improved player for me. Looked shaky at the start and the knives were out early on, harshly so. Since then he's grown in stature and bombed up and down the right like a young Coleman. Lennon has provided a good balance for his learning curve, not sure what he'd be like with a Bolasie for example but there's no need for Allardyce to be looking to sign any more right backs in the near future.