December 17, 2017, 02:51:34 AM

Author Topic: [News]Allardyce appointment marks new low point in Everton history  (Read 7632 times)

November 29, 2017, 08:18:46 PM
Read 7632 times

Everton News

Allardyce appointment marks new low point in Everton history

The appointment of Sam Allardyce as Everton manager marks a new low point in the history of the club that will leave historians scratching their heads in years to come.

Source: Allardyce appointment marks new low point in Everton history

deCoubertin

November 29, 2017, 08:21:41 PM
Reply #1

KoemansNumberTens

November 29, 2017, 08:26:00 PM
Reply #2

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

Hate seeing things like that on here, brings the site a bit lower down imo.

November 29, 2017, 08:31:38 PM
Reply #3

Simon Paul

Administrator
it is a low point, and it is new

but do crack on....

November 29, 2017, 08:31:46 PM
Reply #4

nsno

Get behind the man and support the club instead of getting on his back. He hasn't even started the job yet and your writing white like this. Typical fucking evertonians.
you don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows

November 29, 2017, 08:32:35 PM
Reply #5

sirblue57

really? after the last 18 months? the transfers, the managers, the talk of ambition, and we end up with allardyce as a panic signing manager, and thats NOT a low?
and bringing in the half witted hobbit? how much more do we have to endure to be lower? bring in carrar-lar as defensive coach? sons of shankley to show us how to cheer and sing?
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

November 29, 2017, 08:32:45 PM
Reply #6

KoemansNumberTens

it is a low point, and it is new

but do crack on....

Firstly it's really not a low point and secondly "a new low" implies a personal best for lowness

November 29, 2017, 08:34:20 PM
Reply #7

Simon Paul

Administrator
Firstly it's really not a low point and secondly "a new low" implies a personal best for lowness

you think his appointment is a positive do you?

I'd love to hear how you think this....so please, enlighten the group as to how it is a positive that Everton have come to the point in our history where we need to employ Sam fucking Allardyce as our manager

November 29, 2017, 08:34:27 PM
Reply #8

KoemansNumberTens

really? after the last 18 months? the transfers, the managers, the talk of ambition, and we end up with allardyce as a panic signing manager, and thats NOT a low?
and bringing in the half witted hobbit? how much more do we have to endure to be lower? bring in carrar-lar as defensive coach? sons of shankley to show us how to cheer and sing?

Surely the low is the array of shit that's brought us to this panic.

November 29, 2017, 08:36:48 PM
Reply #9

KoemansNumberTens

I'd love to hear how you think this....so please, enlighten the group as to how it is a positive that Everton have come to the point in our history where we need to employ Sam fucking Allardyce as our manager

It's a positive appointment because we've come to this point where we need him. He's not the low it's what's left us fearing relegation that is the low

Let's just give him a fucking chance.

November 29, 2017, 08:37:03 PM
Reply #10

Simon Paul

Administrator

oh look, he gets the post but argues with it because he doesn't understand that he gets it

"MARKS a low point" you cretin

November 29, 2017, 08:37:06 PM
Reply #11

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

Simply simply lovely

November 29, 2017, 08:39:24 PM
Reply #12

Macca77

You tell him gaffer

November 29, 2017, 08:39:59 PM
Reply #13

sirblue57

Get behind the man and support the club instead of getting on his back. He hasn't even started the job yet and your writing white like this. Typical fucking evertonians.
support the club? cheeky fucker, I have supported this club for over 45 years, 45 years of failures, broken dreams and promises, if I feel the club has finally gone to far , I will fucking say so. its a shame the club thinks so fucking little of those that have given so much support to the club. it thinks this is a good thing. I said this a while ago about BK, the fans will get the club they deserve, well you can have it, I feel I deserve a better club than this, a club with ambition, pride and honour.
this is not my Everton, this is not the club I have loved,followed and defended.
this is a club with no ambition, no honour and no fucking idea.  Sir John Moores will be spinning.
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

November 29, 2017, 08:40:21 PM
Reply #14

MrWhite

NSNO Subscriber
the lifelong Kopite hobbit of the football world

lolol lolol lolol lolol

You've got to laugh. Gallows humour may be the only thing that gets us through this.

No, that was the slippery brown slope we slid down to get to this low.  :'(