December 16, 2017, 03:24:35 AM

Author Topic: The big man, the boss; Big Sam  (Read 11964 times)

TheRam, curro.uk, toshyboy, arteta4spain, plumber (+ 1 Hidden) and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

December 07, 2017, 07:05:00 AM
Reply #165

MrWhite

NSNO Subscriber
Don't think anyone's real objection was that he was corrupt, had a fat head or liked money. I think people just didn't rate him mainly IMO cos he's not a fashionable choice
If he does well no one will care if he takes a shit in both goalmouths before each game
Then you would be wrong mate. My main objection to him is purely the kind of person he is, mostly due to the corruption. Couldnít care less what he looks like, or about fashions. Style of football also came into it, but if it was that alone I would have been open to the possibility of him changing up with better players.

And I would absolutely care if he started shitting on the Goodison turf regardless of the result.

deCoubertin

December 07, 2017, 07:16:37 AM
Reply #166

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Didn't a Sunderland fan recently drop his kecks and shit on his seat at a match, some strange protest against the shite on the pitch?

I'm not sure how id react if Sam shit on the pitch, it would depend on the motives, if he just fancied a shite...i wouldn't be best pleased.

But if he shit just behind Klopp and got Sammy Lee to go on all fours behind Klopp, then he pushed Klopp over Lee in to the shit....I wouldn't mind that.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

December 07, 2017, 03:15:08 PM
Reply #167

KoemansNumberTens

Then you would be wrong mate. My main objection to him is purely the kind of person he is, mostly due to the corruption. Couldnít care less what he looks like, or about fashions. Style of football also came into it, but if it was that alone I would have been open to the possibility of him changing up with better players.

And I would absolutely care if he started shitting on the Goodison turf regardless of the result.

What corruption? What's he been found guilty of

December 07, 2017, 06:19:49 PM
Reply #168

gizzblue

Having a big hat size a head like Birken and a brummie accent .

December 07, 2017, 10:08:08 PM
Reply #169

MrWhite

NSNO Subscriber
Whatís Harvey Weinstein been found guilty of?
If youíre happy to have faith in the authorities and comfortable with Sam thatís up to you. Others have quite reasonable concerns and arenít willing to ignore these issues, and what it says about our club.

December 07, 2017, 10:15:11 PM
Reply #170

KoemansNumberTens

Whatís Harvey Weinstein been found guilty of?
If youíre happy to have faith in the authorities and comfortable with Sam thatís up to you. Others have quite reasonable concerns and arenít willing to ignore these issues, and what it says about our club.

Okay what's he been accused of? There's evidence of what he did to lose the England job. He got charged with nothing because he broke no rules
Are we talking about that?

December 07, 2017, 11:22:04 PM
Reply #171

everton1952

There are always people including some on here who swallow any shit written by shite journalists because it suits their agenda, which is digging dirt. Any target will do. No evidence at all that Allardyce was guilty of anything. Mr White "has reasonable concerns , and is not willing to ignore these issues" .  Well that is a problem for Mr White who of course is "whiter than white" no doubt, but is dying to believe the worst about anyone else. 

December 07, 2017, 11:30:17 PM
Reply #172

MrWhite

NSNO Subscriber
Okay what's he been accused of? There's evidence of what he did to lose the England job. He got charged with nothing because he broke no rules
Are we talking about that?
Stop teasing. Youíre well aware of the salient info and the multiple examples. Coyness doesnít suit you.

December 07, 2017, 11:37:17 PM
Reply #173

everton1952

Stop teasing. Youíre well aware of the salient info and the multiple examples. Coyness doesnít suit you.
What a laugh this is becoming.  "The salient info" and "multiple examples".  I wonder what that might be code for? Do tell us what the "salient info" is for starters. (The Sun or the Daily Shite?). 

December 07, 2017, 11:44:20 PM
Reply #174

KoemansNumberTens

I'm actually not. There was a suggestion he didn't play the lad who's a gangsta cos of his agent. Ravel Morrison. So shit I genuinely struggled to remember his name
Then the England thing. Was it that he was telling them how they could get round 3rd party ownership without breaking the rules. Without breaking the rules being the point. Would we not be in favour of a tevez if we didn't break any rules? Is this what we are talking about?

December 08, 2017, 01:25:16 AM
Reply #175

therealdunc

Everyone knows how to break the 3rd party rules

He was caught out by a hidden camera telling everyone what they already knew

Blue

December 08, 2017, 01:30:23 AM
Reply #176

blue slug

He knows his legal loopholes when it comes to transfers etc, not exactly crooked as fuck just a bit shifty lol

December 08, 2017, 02:07:05 AM
Reply #177

bacon sarnie

He knows his legal loopholes when it comes to transfers etc, not exactly crooked as fuck just a bit shifty lol

Got fuckall on Harry Redknapp.

December 08, 2017, 02:55:19 AM
Reply #178

blue slug

Redknapp didnít even bother with loopholes he was bent as fuck

December 08, 2017, 03:02:04 AM
Reply #179

GrantyBoy78

3 out of 3 lol