December 12, 2017, 10:19:03 PM

Author Topic: January Targets  (Read 7471 times)

December 03, 2017, 05:05:55 AM
Reply #45

TheTone

Sam Allardyce has brought a player from PSG before.  Jay-Jay Okocha is his name.

I hope that he will bring in Edison Cavani from PSG this time.

deCoubertin

December 03, 2017, 05:08:45 AM
Reply #46

ally2

PSG were wank then though. Loved Okocha.

December 03, 2017, 06:22:59 AM
Reply #47

Jamokachi

@Bob Sacamano ... Drinkwater's a bit of a mad shout mate? Seems to be getting game time for Chelsea now that he's fit, and I can't really see where he's needed?

Left back and striker are priority, obviously. Then if we can get a solid CB who likes to put his foot on the ball that would be great (though I don't think ball playing CB's are going to be top of the list somehow!). Be great if we got Evans.

December 03, 2017, 07:43:57 AM
Reply #48

mikey_blue

Michy Batshuayi would be a perfect fit. Even a loan would do.

December 03, 2017, 11:21:55 AM
Reply #49

Thomas

Raid Leicester and Palace basically.

Demari Gray, Vardy and Chilwell (KT at Celtic is joined at the hip to the club, just signed a 6 year deal,otherwise would be my ideal choice)

Will Hughes from Watford and Zaha and (I know we cant have him in january as he is a chelsea loanee) Loftus Cheek.

CBs are tough to find.

I do wonder how Rondon would do away from WBA.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 11:24:59 AM by Thomas »

December 03, 2017, 11:25:28 AM
Reply #50

Thomas

@Bob Sacamano ... Drinkwater's a bit of a mad shout mate? Seems to be getting game time for Chelsea now that he's fit, and I can't really see where he's needed?

Left back and striker are priority, obviously. Then if we can get a solid CB who likes to put his foot on the ball that would be great (though I don't think ball playing CB's are going to be top of the list somehow!). Be great if we got Evans.

Drinkwater would be perfect for Everton. But wishful thinking.

December 03, 2017, 02:40:05 PM
Reply #51

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber

I donít think Chelsea can help themselves and will be bringing in CMs.

December 03, 2017, 02:49:02 PM
Reply #52

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber

Demari Gray, Vardy and Chilwell (KT at Celtic is joined at the hip to the club, just signed a 6 year deal,otherwise would be my ideal choice)

Will Hughes from Watford and Zaha and (I know we cant have him in january as he is a chelsea loanee) Loftus Cheek.

CBs are tough to find.

Gray's just signed a ne deal. Vardy would be one of those terrible SA type signings that everyone is worried about - huge fee, massive wages, end of career near with no resale value.
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

December 03, 2017, 03:53:36 PM
Reply #53

BlueForYou

Top targets:

Premier: VVD, Juan Mata, Shkodran Mustafi, Reece Oxford

Championship: Ryan Sessegnon, David Brooks, Bobby Reid

Scotland: Kieran Tierney, Moussa Dembele

Continent: Edinson Cavani

« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 03:55:56 PM by BlueForYou »
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

December 03, 2017, 04:02:07 PM
Reply #54

BlueBeagle

KT at Celtic is joined at the hip to the club, just signed a 6 year deal,otherwise would be my ideal choice

If he's actually any good then he's hardly going to want to waste his career in Scotland is he, fan of Celtic or not.

December 03, 2017, 04:15:08 PM
Reply #55

loroloco

why are people even mentioning cavani. why not mention messi aswell. or griezman. or lewondowski. people mentioning cavani coming to everton would do better to start following another sport because football is clearly lost on you.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 07:36:10 PM by loroloco »

December 03, 2017, 04:31:02 PM
Reply #56

Lxxx

CBs are tough to find.

Are Leicester 'raidable'? Their owner has a bigger wedge than ours and they'd back themselves to be finishing higher than us this season. I can understand them letting Drinkwater go to Chelsea as it'd be a step up for the lad but I can't imagine Gray/Vardy/Chilwell pushing for a move to us if they refused our approaches and they offered them a payrise too.

December 03, 2017, 04:31:10 PM
Reply #57

Martip

Top targets:

Mustafi not who we need at the back imo

December 03, 2017, 05:08:53 PM
Reply #58

GrantyBoy78

Are Leicester 'raidable'? Their owner has a bigger wedge than ours and they'd back themselves to be finishing higher than us this season. I can understand them letting Drinkwater go to Chelsea as it'd be a step up for the lad but I can't imagine Gray/Vardy/Chilwell pushing for a move to us if they refused our approaches and they offered them a payrise too.
Exactly. Some ridiculous shouts on here. We had trouble getting Sigurdsson from Swansea! Had to pay through the fucking arse to get him. We need to look further afield than the Premier League.

December 03, 2017, 05:17:03 PM
Reply #59

KoemansNumberTens

Top targets:

How's oxford doing? He's on loan somewhere in Germany isn't he? Cavani is worldclass and having a fantastic season. No way PSG will part with him and if they did they'd be loads of teams better placed than us to sign him

Hopefully we will be clever move away from overpriced premier league players