December 11, 2017, 09:33:22 PM

Author Topic: Liverpool v Everton  (Read 13284 times)

Confucius and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

December 03, 2017, 08:32:48 PM
Reply #15

everton1952

Oh No I don't want to think about this yet.

December 03, 2017, 08:46:57 PM
Reply #16

Deano Blue Boy

We might be shit enough now to be one of those shit teams that win there.

December 03, 2017, 08:49:53 PM
Reply #17

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I think it will be a bad day for us unfortunately, not relishing the thought one bit.

we will set up to limit them as much as possible and try to keep a clean sheet. If we get out of there without having our kecks pulled down I will be made up.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 03, 2017, 09:09:39 PM
Reply #18

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
They look terrifying going forward.  Even if we had a full complement of defenders all in form i dont think i'd be confident.
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

December 03, 2017, 09:43:12 PM
Reply #19

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Going to watch this in York with my sister and her blue mates. We have decided to do a shot every time the shite score, so will end up in hospital that evening im sure!!
I have to return some videotapes.

December 03, 2017, 10:04:23 PM
Reply #20

eyesalwaysblue

We sit back and invite them on we will be dry bummed,we aren't expected to get owt so just have a go and fuck it.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

December 03, 2017, 10:17:57 PM
Reply #21

bacon sarnie

Royle was unbeaten against them if I remember correctly.

Players weren't so sensitive back then.

December 03, 2017, 10:38:08 PM
Reply #22

Gash

Global Moderator
Quiet looking foward to it, I reckon we'll getting something from the game.

December 03, 2017, 10:54:33 PM
Reply #23

eyesalwaysblue

our form being boosted at the moment by West Ham at City so we should beat the shite then.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 10:57:32 PM by eyesalwaysblue »
I still despise Clive Thomas..

December 03, 2017, 10:58:29 PM
Reply #24

School of Science

Royle was unbeaten against them if I remember correctly.

You are right Blarg, apparently there was a lot of " Dummies that were flying out of prams "
In them days.  :)
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

December 03, 2017, 10:59:09 PM
Reply #25

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Three scousers in the team for us.

Wonder if that will have any say on how the game goes.

December 03, 2017, 11:00:31 PM
Reply #26

TheTone

expecting a loss here as usual but it pisses me off the respect this lot get at Anfield , even Chelsea sat back last w/e instead of having a go at them

they are hardly world beaters like, it's a psychological inferiority complex that most teams suffer there based on their history and i'm convinced most opposition teams shit it when that fucking song gets played before kick off

December 03, 2017, 11:17:37 PM
Reply #27

Tony Clifton

Be more than happy with a 0-0 bumming.  Troll the bastards.

December 03, 2017, 11:22:01 PM
Reply #28

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Canít leave any space in behind so we have to defend really deep, stay disciplined and try and exploit their weaknesses. Defence is where they are weak. Gylfi nails his delivery and DCL, Holgate, Williams look to nod one in, thatís our route to glory

This means that we have to defend resoloutely and we are essentially going to let them have all the possession and frustrate the fuck out of them

They want us to A. Mess about with it at the back so they can steal the ball from us with the high press and B. Have a high line so that Salah and Mane can get in behind. Weíve majorly got to avoid this happening. Itís not going to be pretty and we will get shit from them and the press for playing 19th century football but itís what riles this lot so its what we have to do

DCL has got to put an unreal shift in, heís got to run the hard yards and feed off scraps. Heís got to hold the ball up when he can. Davies and Gana have to keep their discipline, we canít have someone on a yellow with over an hour to play because these are the biggest bunch of whining Fannyís out there, they know all the refs and all the dirty tricks in the book. Will be surrounding the ref at every opportunity

Rooney and Sigurdsson when they get the ball have to make their quality count. The 4 at the back, stay deep and launch it whenever in doubt, Cuco especially

Probably will keep the same lineup as the last 2 games. The only possible exception I think would be Schneiderlin in for Davies. Personally would stick with Davies though as Schneiderlin is in woeful form and his head seems to be elsewhere. Also Keanes confidence is too fragile to risk in a Derby game. The Holgate/Williams partnership has kept back to back clean sheets so we should persevere with that to give ourselves our best shot

Itís a horrible game plan Iíve outlined there. Itís designed to get a point, 3 if you get a lucky break. I am comforted by it at least being a game plan that Allardyce knows how to execute better than most

Pickford
Kenny Williams Holgate Martina
             Davies Gana
    Lennon Sigurdsson Rooney

Calvert-Lewin

Would be nice to think we could go toe to toe with them, but weíve not got the starting line up or the confidence to do that right now. You would have to take a point if it was offered
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

December 03, 2017, 11:27:43 PM
Reply #29

BlueForYou

Hate derbies at the best of times, the run-up, the whole week, glad when it's over - I'll take a 0-0 any day and forget it

There is always a chance, a slim chance, but a chance - so it's a late Captain Rooney 1-0 penalty winner from me

Big Sam
Bionic Sam
Get out the bread and jam
Our six million dollar man

COYB!

"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick