December 12, 2017, 10:17:16 PM

Author Topic: Liverpool v Everton  (Read 13658 times)

December 03, 2017, 11:46:58 PM
Reply #30

Shogun

Administrator
Three scousers in the team for us.

Wonder if that will have any say on how the game goes.

Didn't last season
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

December 04, 2017, 12:01:12 AM
Reply #31

Simon Paul

Administrator
 Terrified of this

December 04, 2017, 12:06:27 AM
Reply #32

Toddacelli

Been so bad this season that everyone expects us to collapse like wet cake. So if we do - so what? But if we don't......

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

December 04, 2017, 12:12:43 AM
Reply #33

kramer0

It would be nice to see some progress in this fixture, i.e. not charging wildly after the ball when we donít need to win it and not shitting ourselves every time one of their players runs at us.

December 04, 2017, 12:26:49 AM
Reply #34

ally2

I think the players will need a lot of game management shouts from the sidelines, particularly since many have a history of shitting their pants. There's no way we will play an open game so I don't see their pace as a problem. Play for a 0-0 at 80 mins then see what happens.

December 04, 2017, 12:27:28 AM
Reply #35

Shogun

Administrator
Our team last season vs the team that will probably play...

Joel
Pennington Jagielka Williams
Holgate Gana Davies Baines
Barkley Lukaku Calvert-Lewin

Pickford
Kenny Holgate Williams Martina
Gana Rooney Davies
Lennon DCL Sigurdsson

I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

December 04, 2017, 12:32:30 AM
Reply #36

Paddockoldie

Never go in to anything thinking you can't win or you've beaten yourself already... the battles are always in your head. Believe and anything is possible however unlikely... it is still possible. "We're Burnley aren't we?"

December 04, 2017, 12:36:36 AM
Reply #37

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
West Ham just held Man City at 1-1 untill the 83rd minute at The Etihad, freakin West Ham ! We should take that thought into the Derby next week !

December 04, 2017, 12:46:38 AM
Reply #38

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Never go in to anything thinking you can't win or you've beaten yourself already... the battles are always in your head. Believe and anything is possible however unlikely... it is still possible. "We're Burnley aren't we?"

Absolutely. Deep down I believe we can win every game, the reality not so much. But what I think or don't think will not change what the players think, but I hope they think the same way you do.
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

December 04, 2017, 12:48:31 AM
Reply #39

Paddockoldie

West Ham just held Man City at 1-1 untill the 83rd minute at The Etihad, freakin West Ham ! We should take that thought into the Derby next week !

Still got beat though. We held the shite until they scored late on. Getting sparked in the 12th round is still a KO... just go and dance like there's no one watching.

December 04, 2017, 12:56:28 AM
Reply #40

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Still got beat though. We held the shite until they scored late on. Getting sparked in the 12th round is still a KO... just go and dance like there's no one watching.

Of course I know they got beat, just looking at all those predictions we're going to get bummed 4/5 nil !
and that the team go into these matches having already accepted defeat ! We "bummed" West Ham a week ago and they held the best team in the country untill the last 7 minutes today, were better than West Ham and we're not playing the best team in the country !

December 04, 2017, 01:03:02 AM
Reply #41

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

Yes and when I illustrated that type of thinking you just said " they got beat anyway" bit of a contradiction there.

December 04, 2017, 01:07:38 AM
Reply #42

Smingers

Barring a miracle we will lose 3-0 or more. I always write off the derby home and away. If we get any points its a bonus.

December 04, 2017, 01:10:56 AM
Reply #43

boothill

Going to watch this in York with my sister and her blue mates. We have decided to do a shot every time the shite score, so will end up in hospital that evening im sure!!

December 04, 2017, 01:22:23 AM
Reply #44

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Look, we have a new manager, he's off to a winning start, and if anyone can lead us to an unexpected victory against the shite it's... well it's probably Alex Ferguson.