December 12, 2017, 10:19:16 PM

Author Topic: Liverpool v Everton  (Read 13660 times)

December 04, 2017, 02:46:38 AM
Reply #60

Bluedylan

At least we're off the bottom a loss to them when we were still down there would have been even worse than usual, small consolation but we have better to look forward to now surely, and we haven't lost it yet.

We're nowhere near the bottom. We're 7 points behind Spurs (which is mad).
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

December 04, 2017, 02:49:55 AM
Reply #61

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
We're nowhere near the bottom. We're 7 points behind Spurs (which is mad).
7 off spurs 8 off bottom 3

Simply simply lovely

December 04, 2017, 03:35:58 AM
Reply #62

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
We absolutely can beat these, its just that I dont expect to

They have some blatant weaknesses. The keeper is dodgy on his day, both their centre backs have a mistake in them, the left back is known to have total horror shows. None of their centre mids are particularly good at the defensive side of the game

Salah and Mane are a lot less effective without space to run in behind. It means us defending deep and in numbers and being under the kosh a lot, but we can nullify them

They hate defending corners and free kicks, they are vulnerable from them. Would love Big Ash to smash a header in to snatch an ugly 1-0 win. Sam would love it and Klopp would be going mental about it

Football is commonly known as the Beautiful game, Im up for winning this in the dirtiest, ugliest, scrappiest most disgusting 10 to 2 in the sticky floored club that stinks way possible
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

December 04, 2017, 03:58:16 AM
Reply #63

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Hed relish a derby win wouldnt he, Big Sam.

Ashley Williams header off a set piece.

Gylfi or Rooney from outside the box.

Get one of any of the above and then stick it into Walton Vale for the rest of the game.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 04, 2017, 04:13:41 AM
Reply #64

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Hed relish a derby win wouldnt he, Big Sam.

Ashley Williams header off a set piece.

Gylfi or Rooney from outside the box.

Get one of any of the above and then stick it into Walton Vale for the rest of the game.

Also a trait of Sams Ive noticed is that he will tell you exactly how his masterplan worked, the bigger scalp the more excited he is to tell you how exactly his genius tactics worked to perfection. And he is in super smug mode. I want to see this interview next weekend
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

December 04, 2017, 04:16:54 AM
Reply #65

Macca77

Will be a very very painful bumming, you all know it

December 04, 2017, 04:19:02 AM
Reply #66

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
After Southampton I would have put my house on Liverpool to win 5+
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 04, 2017, 04:47:52 AM
Reply #67

eyesalwaysblue

Do you think Sammy Lee might throw a sickie this week or just false nose,beard and glasses combo?
I still despise Clive Thomas..

December 04, 2017, 10:05:25 AM
Reply #68

bluenuck

We're slow all over the pitch. We have DM's that wander a bit when we get into trouble and expose our average defenders. We have no speed to nick one on the counter as well.

This has 4+ goals against written all over it.

Our mid fielders have to be up for this to give us a chance.

December 04, 2017, 10:08:26 AM
Reply #69

bluenuck

This was a flippant comment but it really is an absurd statistic...

In that time we've beaten the following...

Man United x4
Chelsea x6
Arsenal x2
Man City x6
Tottenham x3

I think part of the reason we can beat Chelsea, and the other big teams and not them is because Liverpool are built in a way that gives a team built like ours the most difficulty.

December 04, 2017, 01:04:29 PM
Reply #70

Bluedylan

I think part of the reason we can beat Chelsea, and the other big teams and not them is because Liverpool are built in a way that gives a team built like ours the most difficulty.

We haven't beaten Liverpool when they've been a shambles, and we've been doing well. When Rodgers was on the verge of being sacked, and they were as flat as anything as a club, we still couldn't turn them over. It has to be mental, for me, not the way they set up.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

December 04, 2017, 02:13:26 PM
Reply #71

mikey_blue

Going to fill my Fantasy Football team with RS players, to soften the blow a little bit.

December 04, 2017, 02:16:37 PM
Reply #72

Toddacelli

Do you think Sammy Lee might throw a sickie this week or just false nose,beard and glasses combo?

Nah. Whatever the result - he'll ignore the abuse during the game then give all sides of Anfield a clap, to a mixed response, at the end. Once people go on to give their all for other clubs - it doesn't always mean the same anymore.

Anyway. CBA with the Sammy Lee sideshow - just the result.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

December 04, 2017, 03:17:40 PM
Reply #73

Lxxx

Three scousers in the team for us.

Wonder if that will have any say on how the game goes.

Not really. Just means three lads will be genuinely distraught afterwards while the others post a few selfies on Instagram and the rest tell Twitter it's disappointing but we move on.

December 04, 2017, 05:10:36 PM
Reply #74

The Analog Kid

Always amazes me how teams like Burnley snd Palace can go there and come away with a win yet we go there and fold. Were a much better side overall than those two but its the Derby mentality that screws us.