December 16, 2017, 03:23:42 AM

Author Topic: Our first trophy.  (Read 1139 times)

December 05, 2017, 05:26:57 PM
Reply #30

Jamokachi

not going to pay out over £50m to replace two different managerial teams in one season though are we?

I wouldn't have thought so, but then I've n idea how deep the purse is?

deCoubertin

December 05, 2017, 05:38:21 PM
Reply #31

Simon Paul

Administrator
I wouldn't have thought so, but then I've n idea how deep the purse is?

well if we were having to pay compensation to another club for our new manager then we could end up spending £70m on managerial teams in six months!

that's almost two Gylfi Sigurdsson's!

December 05, 2017, 06:26:31 PM
Reply #32

SANA_DR0

based on thread topic..  first trophy will be the champs league trophy we win..

next year we will finish 4th in the prem.. 2020 we will win the champs league :D

Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

December 06, 2017, 02:37:02 AM
Reply #33

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
How do you get to 50M compensation?
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 06, 2017, 02:50:45 AM
Reply #34

Simon Paul

Administrator
How do you get to 50M compensation?

Was told Koeman and his staff got £35m between them

If Allardyce is sacked then him and his back room staff will get around £15m if it's in May, rough guess

Then paying any compo deal for the new boss...

December 06, 2017, 02:52:27 AM
Reply #35

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber

If Allardyce is sacked then him and his back room staff will get around £15m if it's in May, rough guess

35M??? What in god's name did he get paid that. Absolutely ludicrous. there must be serious grounds for contract breach. i would so lawyer that up and settle it out of court.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 06, 2017, 12:33:14 PM
Reply #36

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber

Could see we’ve spent £35m in sacking RM; compensation to get RK out of Southampton; then sacking him; then compensation for Allardyce to Palace.

December 06, 2017, 02:11:11 PM
Reply #37

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Don’t think Sunday will tell us anything we don’t know tbh
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 06, 2017, 09:36:59 PM
Reply #38

Redartin

When you add in Roberto's compo we must have pissed a small fortune on managers recently. We possibly could have got Pep & Mourinho instead of Koeman for 3-4 years for the same cost.

December 06, 2017, 11:23:45 PM
Reply #39

Ridge

Could see we’ve spent £35m in sacking RM; compensation to get RK out of Southampton; then sacking him; then compensation for Allardyce to Palace.

Compensation would have been to Allardyce to cover what he was entitled to, if out of work for x amount of time, so Palace no longer owed it.

Koeman would have had break clauses in contract, but as we needed to attract him and had high hopes, they were probably quite loose. So we might have had to wait until new year, and the points total or bar for breaking the contract, might have been quite low or ambiguous.

No doubt spending big money on the right managerial appointment can be the best money spent. With Koeman and Allardyce as the recruits, that's patently not the case.