December 17, 2017, 02:51:30 AM

Author Topic: Apollon Limassol v Everton - Thursday 7 December  (Read 5015 times)

December 04, 2017, 10:39:35 PM
Read 5015 times

D15TIN

Obviously a nothing game, but still gives us something to talk about.

Don't even know if Allardyce is taking the team for Thursday, might be Shakespeare and ferguson etc, itll be a 2nd string plus u21's & U18s 

Just been text then saying a lad from the U18s is on the bench - Duke-McKenna?

December 04, 2017, 11:59:15 PM
Reply #1

everton1952

Ideal chance for the much maligned Klassen and Sandro to show what they are made of against crap opposition. I am sure Sam will be interested. We may have to play some first teamers dues to lack of numbers.

December 05, 2017, 12:17:23 AM
Reply #2

Shogun

Administrator
Genuinely forgot about this.

Can we leave some players in Limassol?
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

December 05, 2017, 12:25:09 AM
Reply #3

GrantyBoy78

Genuinely; are there any rules from stopping us sending Unsworth and the u23s to this? Can we get fined if the manager isn’t in attendance? I’d rather the 1st team stayed at home and just worked on shape every day.

December 05, 2017, 12:35:27 AM
Reply #4

TheTone

only dawned on me now where I seen Limassol before, the home of xhamster.com innit

December 05, 2017, 12:38:46 AM
Reply #5

kramer0

Genuinely; are there any rules from stopping us sending Unsworth and the u23s to this? Can we get fined if the manager isn't in attendance? I'd rather the 1st team stayed at home and just worked on shape every day.

In terms of players... it depends on how long they've been with the U23s and how old they are.

Players like Henen, Gibson, and Bowler won't be eligible as they aren't registered and haven't trained here for long enough. But players who've been at the club long enough and aren't too old (*cough* Garbutt) can play. Baningime is an example of someone who has contributed in the Europa League despite not being registered.

We could see Feeney or Baningime involved but I don't think there are any options to cover, say, the full back positions with Connolly and Robinson out on loan and Gethin Jones injured.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 01:13:39 AM by kramer0 »

December 05, 2017, 12:46:55 AM
Reply #6

D15TIN

There isn't rules about playing a weakened side - Arsenal have done it all tournament.

Obviously we only have 25 registered, however I think U21s that have been at Everton 2 years or more can play

December 05, 2017, 12:51:55 AM
Reply #7

Deano Blue Boy

I hope we beat these cunts.  I sat in the corner of park end for the home tie. A bottle missed my head by an inch.

December 05, 2017, 01:18:34 AM
Reply #8

kramer0

My horrible attempt to recreate our recent approach with back-ups:

GK: Robles
RB: McCarthy (Edit: Why not? Kenny needs a rest.)
CB: Feeney
CB: Keane
LB: Besic (Edit: I never thought I'd want us to take precautions to save Martina's legs but here we are.)
DM: Baningime
RM: Lookman
CM: Klaassen
CM: Vlasic (if Liam Walsh is somehow eligible, I would consider him and shift Vlasic out wide)
LM: Mirallas
CF: Sandro
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 02:12:07 AM by kramer0 »

December 05, 2017, 01:31:25 AM
Reply #9

DanDan

NSNO Subscriber

December 05, 2017, 01:32:29 AM
Reply #10

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

RB: Kenny (no alternative)
LB: Martina (no alternative)
CM: Vlasic (if Liam Walsh is somehow eligible, I would consider him and shift Vlasic out wide)

I had something similar, but Davies or McCarthy instead of Vlasic in CM, and Vlasic out wide instead of Mirallas.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 05, 2017, 01:35:29 AM
Reply #11

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber

RB: Kenny (no alternative)
LB: Martina (no alternative)

Walsh is still technically registered with Birmingham, so can only play for the u23s.
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

December 05, 2017, 01:35:41 AM
Reply #12

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Joel
Kenny feeney Keane Martina
Klaasen Baningime Besic
Vlasic Sandro lookman

Simply simply lovely

December 05, 2017, 01:45:08 AM
Reply #13

kramer0

Walsh is still technically registered with Birmingham, so can only play for the u23s.

That's what I thought. :-(

It's a shame because he can actually pass the ball, which is something we'll lack without Rooney. Plus, meaningless games are good for debuts.

December 05, 2017, 02:02:13 AM
Reply #14

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Personally wouldn’t even risk Kenny or Martina. Fuck this competition at this point

Joel

McCarthy Keane Feeney Besic

Klaassen Baningime Schneiderlin

Vlasic Sandro Lookman

You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!