December 17, 2017, 02:52:17 AM

Author Topic: [News]Calvert-Lewin: We are ready for Liverpool  (Read 615 times)

December 05, 2017, 11:54:43 PM
Reply #15

boothill

I'd prefer it that, even if they are supremely confident, our players just said nothing when asked about Liverpool. Be quietly confident and then unleash hell

deCoubertin

December 06, 2017, 12:12:19 AM
Reply #16

Ross

Not sure what people expect him, other players or ex players to say when they’re given interviews in the build up to this. It’s a high profile game for us and the media work is more intense at this time with everyone wanting to know how the players feel.

Imagine the outcry if they said the same sort of stuff that people post on here or other social media outlets.

From a professional point of view surely it’s better for them to go into this with a positive attitude than resigning themselves to defeat before a balls been kicked.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

December 06, 2017, 12:17:30 AM
Reply #17

gizzblue

Not sure what people expect him, other players or ex players to say when they're given interviews in the build up to this. It's a high profile game for us and the media work is more intense at this time with everyone wanting to know how the players feel.

Imagine the outcry if they said the same sort of stuff that people post on here or other social media outlets.

From a professional point of view surely it's better for them to go into this with a positive attitude than resigning themselves to defeat before a balls been kicked.
Yeah if he was taking his lead from here it would be .....naaa we're wank probably be 4-0 to the shite by half time. ..

and the same posters who constantly throw the neg would be calling for his head 😅😅

December 06, 2017, 12:37:28 AM
Reply #18

bacon sarnie

Not sure what people expect him, other players or ex players to say when they’re given interviews in the build up to this. It’s a high profile game for us and the media work is more intense at this time with everyone wanting to know how the players feel.

From a professional point of view surely it’s better for them to go into this with a positive attitude than resigning themselves to defeat before a balls been kicked.

'Oh, we don't want to play Liverpool anymore because posters on message boards are scared and they said we're shit and I want my mummy!'

Fuckinellfire!

December 06, 2017, 01:00:27 AM
Reply #19

loroloco

someone on here recently called the squad a bunch of cowards. nothing has changed in that since sam came in.  so if they were cowards then they are cowards still. conversely, if they weren´t cowards then,  then they aren´t cowards now. we´ll see on sunday. if we do get beaten, i hope the lads get cheered off the pitch by our fans. if we´re gonna go down, go down fucking fighting. if they roll over and get their bellies tickled, those that do, i hope are fucked out of the club in january. it´s time to stand up and be counted. sick of the likes of schneiderlin just turning up to collect a wage.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 02:24:16 AM by loroloco »