December 12, 2017, 10:19:58 PM

Author Topic: Funes Mori  (Read 1560 times)

December 06, 2017, 02:36:21 AM
Reply #30

D15TIN

I was under the impression he was out a lot longer than that

deCoubertin

December 06, 2017, 02:39:14 AM
Reply #31

Jamokachi

I was under the impression he was out a lot longer than that

Yea, I thought he was out for the season. Where's this update from?

December 06, 2017, 02:46:34 AM
Reply #32

eugene

The only problem with players coming back from long term injuries is you never remember the weekly shite they do actually play and for this reason I’m out,,,,,,

December 06, 2017, 03:11:09 AM
Reply #33

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Yea, I thought he was out for the season. Where's this update from?
Says six to 9 months from mid July  so possibly back mid January, most likely mid March.
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11671/10954367/evertons-ramiro-funes-mori-out-for-six-to-nine-months-after-surgery

December 06, 2017, 03:22:05 AM
Reply #34

ally2

I don't trust him enough. Too many farts in him. I could tolerate that if the rest if him was on a level to say Yobo (who also had farts in him) but he isn't.

December 06, 2017, 03:25:07 AM
Reply #35

eyesalwaysblue

Like him to be given a whirl to see either way on account of Roberto and Ronald being shite.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

December 06, 2017, 03:35:26 AM
Reply #36

Gash

Global Moderator
I like him but I think he'll always be a bit of loon. It doesn't say much for our defence when we're even wondering if he could be a steadying influence, I can only imagine that playing alongside him must be absolutely nerve wracking. He's a decent enough defender but that karate chop he does as the ball sails over his shoulder needs to stop as do the mad charges out of defence where he then gives it away leaving a gaping hole at the back.

December 06, 2017, 03:50:51 AM
Reply #37

howard1334

I think he's absolutely shit to be honest and we should definitely look to be getting in a proper first choice CB.

Our goals against with him in the lineup has historically been great. Correlation ain't causation but it sure can be suggestive of it.

December 06, 2017, 03:52:04 AM
Reply #38

eyesalwaysblue

I like him but I think he'll always be a bit of loon. It doesn't say much for our defence when we're even wondering if he could be a steadying influence, I can only imagine that playing alongside him must be absolutely nerve wracking. He's a decent enough defender but that karate chop he does as the ball sails over his shoulder needs to stop as do the mad charges out of defence where he then gives it away leaving a gaping hole at the back.
Him and Williams could be the Bomb...
I still despise Clive Thomas..

December 06, 2017, 03:53:56 AM
Reply #39

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Pretty sure he's shit but I honestly can't remember

December 06, 2017, 04:36:30 AM
Reply #40

Toddacelli

Maybe not, but he is still poor imo
Thing is with FuMo is... he's not poor. All the time. He can do well in the air at times. Other times he'll misjudge it completely and get nowhere near.

Unlike some players who seem to have form and it's either good or bad across several games, FuMo seems to go from shit to great and back to shit again with each piece of defending he's asked to do. But I'd still have him over Holgate, Keane and Williams at the moment.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

December 06, 2017, 04:37:50 AM
Reply #41

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
He's a less athletic version of Joseph Yobo.  But with more emotions than a robot.
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

December 07, 2017, 03:20:53 AM
Reply #42

Hannibal Lecter

Our best centreback last season, he's missed.

The sooner he's back the better.
This season as well...
Jönköpings Södra IF

December 07, 2017, 03:32:33 AM
Reply #43

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
People have short memories. He's a horrifically bad defender. I hope Allardyce can organise the current options that we have well enough so that this lunatic doesn't have to come near our first team.

December 07, 2017, 03:50:36 AM
Reply #44

gizzblue

Let's not forget "Williams" was a stop gap allegedly till Mori got fit.

And he's better than Williams easy imho .