December 17, 2017, 02:51:18 AM

Author Topic: Cahill  (Read 1412 times)

December 06, 2017, 09:01:51 PM
Reply #15

Gash

Global Moderator
Typical of your high horse approach to life -attention seeking whopper be fucked . One day your days selling cars will be over ------fuck me I spilled  my tea typing that --do you not see the fucking irony . International footballer adored by millions and erm .

lolol

deCoubertin

December 07, 2017, 02:09:41 AM
Reply #16

Jamokachi

How can an Everton player who gave his all , is not still playing for us ,has never said a bad word about Everton ,be a pain in the arse  I think it is you who is a pain in the fucking arse -no offence meant of course 1

It's got nothing to do with Everton.

December 07, 2017, 02:28:34 AM
Reply #17

blue1948

It's got nothing to do with Everton.
Nothing to do with Everton and in the Everton forum about an ex Everton player ,yup I got that .

December 07, 2017, 02:35:24 AM
Reply #18

Jamokachi

Nothing to do with Everton and in the Everton forum about an ex Everton player ,yup I got that .

Fucking hell. Bear with me here, it's obviously quite a complicated subject for you; my opinion of Cahill being a "pain in the arse" has nothing to do with his affiliation to Everton. Better?

December 07, 2017, 02:44:42 AM
Reply #19

blue1948

Fucking hell. Bear with me here, it's obviously quite a complicated subject for you; my opinion of Cahill being a "pain in the arse" has nothing to do with his affiliation to Everton. Better?
A quite complicated subject for me ? Fuck you .

December 07, 2017, 02:46:11 AM
Reply #20

Jamokachi

A quite complicated subject for me ? Fuck you .

Well you're the one getting all uppity over my opinion over Cahill, simply because he once wore Everton blue. Chill out.

December 07, 2017, 03:07:11 AM
Reply #21

DannyR

Cahill was boss for us, as close to a legend we have had in a while.

Let's just take a minute to remember his final year with us, he was shite.

Thanks for the memories Tim. But we don't need him to come over here.
I like my coffee how I like my women, with 2 e's in them.

December 07, 2017, 06:40:43 AM
Reply #22

cantoffee

People can complain about him being a self important tit but his confidence and self belief are what made him great, especially in big games. He always believed he would score the winning goal.

Iron clad self belief may come across as annoying but it made Cahill a much better player than he ever should have been. Nothing but respect for him and his drive to succeed.

December 07, 2017, 05:31:23 PM
Reply #23

Frevski

If he came back it would be in a coaching capacity, and in that area I think he would have as much, if not more to add than Dunc.

I don't believe he is playing for cash, it's all about him getting to the World Cup for the final time for his country. Surely that is something we can recognise doesn't make him a cunt?

He has at every step show dedication to his country and showed the same to our club, if you think he is a tit, that shouldn't diminish just how much of his life he poured into being a blue.

December 07, 2017, 05:55:12 PM
Reply #24

Gash

Global Moderator
He has at every step show dedication to his country and showed the same to our club, if you think he is a tit, that shouldn't diminish just how much of his life he poured into being a blue.

Didn't mean to like that. No one's dismissing what he did for Everton.

December 07, 2017, 06:10:59 PM
Reply #25

gizzblue

What I would give for a younger fitter Cahill on Sunday against the shite ....showing ten times the heart of most the players we have now and being a total pain in the arse for their defence.

December 07, 2017, 10:50:28 PM
Reply #26

Major Clanger

People can complain about him being a self important tit but his confidence and self belief are what made him great, especially in big games. He always believed he would score the winning goal.

Iron clad self belief may come across as annoying but it made Cahill a much better player than he ever should have been. Nothing but respect for him and his drive to succeed.

It's often what distinguishes great sportspeople from good ones.

It is also what distinguishes people I'd happily have a pint with from absolute fucking whoppers.

So it goes.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

December 07, 2017, 10:57:28 PM
Reply #27

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Funny how perceptions run. Since he left us, I've not seen or heard anything of him, save the odd report he's switched clubs again. But I guess no one over here has ever heard of him so it makes sense.
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

December 07, 2017, 11:14:22 PM
Reply #28

JordanianEmbassy

He's a pain in the fucking arse.

Is that because Sandro got his tackle in?

December 08, 2017, 08:12:59 AM
Reply #29

howard1334

Calm down, just my opinon. I respect what he did for us but he's a bit of an attention seeking whopper who seems to either struggle to realise he's pretty much finished or is milking the cash cow for every last penny. Sad to see really.

My response was calm.