October 23, 2018, 02:52:52 PM

Author Topic: [News]Klaassen reportedly happy to leave Everton  (Read 12326 times)

June 13, 2018, 06:57:53 PM
Read 12326 times

Everton News

Klaassen reportedly happy to leave Everton

Everton midfielder Davy Klaassen is said to be ready to leave the Blues, despite publicly saying that he would like to say, according to reports today.

Source: Klaassen reportedly happy to leave Everton

June 13, 2018, 07:26:14 PM
Reply #1

Macca77

June 13, 2018, 07:44:59 PM
Reply #2

Lxxx

If one signing epitomised our last regime this was it.

June 13, 2018, 07:58:38 PM
Reply #3

BlueMaquis

Of course there is no formula for success in life except, perhaps, an unconditional acceptance of life and what it brings. ~Arthur Rubinstein

June 13, 2018, 09:20:36 PM
Reply #4

Toddacelli

We should get more than we paid for him - he's far better rested now than he was when we got him. Well-used when we got him - mint condition now like.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

June 13, 2018, 09:56:02 PM
Reply #5

dunkster

I wanted him to remain. I wanted him to get his chance with silva and show allardyce that there is a player there.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

June 13, 2018, 10:05:50 PM
Reply #6

kramer0

There might not be enough minutes for him if were serious about developing Davies.

And we should be, in my opinion.

June 13, 2018, 10:15:50 PM
Reply #7

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

There is a player inside Davies, but he seriously has to work on his pace, and his passing.

June 13, 2018, 10:22:19 PM
Reply #8

dunkster

There is a player inside Davies, but he seriously has to work on his pace, and his passing.

Needs to work on his silly fouls he gives away and his close control while dribbling.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

June 13, 2018, 11:21:21 PM
Reply #9

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Not sure what Davies has got objectively speaking, beyond a good mentality.

I do like him and would love him to kick on and be a good player, but if you asked me to list his abilities I dont think Id be able to put a good case forward really. Not even getting on the pitch in that u21 tournament. Regressed to the mean, maybe.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 14, 2018, 12:32:58 AM
Reply #10

kramer0

Clever and persistent movement, quick decision making. Those things might not stand out but in a midfield as brainless as ours, they are hugely important. Plus he's good at winning fouls and has a surprisingly nice weight of pass (even if the accuracy is off occasionally).

Also, despite only being 19, he's our most influential midfielder. We played approximately 0 minutes of competent football with him on the bench this season.

#TeamDavies
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 12:36:43 AM by kramer0 »

June 14, 2018, 12:43:11 AM
Reply #11

Alanvideo

I wanted him to remain. I wanted him to get his chance with silva and show allardyce that there is a player there.
..............can hardly blame Allardyce when Koeman ,the manager who signed him ,didn't play him either.
We are special ,we are Everton.

June 14, 2018, 01:20:12 AM
Reply #12

eugene

..............can hardly blame Allardyce when Koeman ,the manager who signed him ,didn't play him either.
To be honest I think its obvious why the Dutch havent qualified for this World Cup based on the few times I have seen klass on the pitch, hes lightweight,pace less and unless he has time on the ball which our league wont afford visionless. Good luck lad cos cruff your not!

June 14, 2018, 01:39:38 AM
Reply #13

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Clever and persistent movement, quick decision making. Those things might not stand out but in a midfield as brainless as ours, they are hugely important. Plus he's good at winning fouls and has a surprisingly nice weight of pass (even if the accuracy is off occasionally).

Also, despite only being 19, he's our most influential midfielder. We played approximately 0 minutes of competent football with him on the bench this season.

#TeamDavies

Overegging it a bit if were being honest but thats OK, happy to get behind him.

He is a fairly decent pass and move cm which I think added a bit of balance which helped.

Hes made a couple of very nice little through balls in his career but nowhere near the amount to get excited about like.

And yes he does win fouls very well. Unfortunately it is the only way he can get away from a player 1v1, as he lacks any sort or pace, acceleration or tight turn.

I dunno. Fingers crossed for him but unfortunately his stock has dropped a bit.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 14, 2018, 02:26:38 AM
Reply #14

ajax_andy

Can't see him fitting in to Silva's formation and tactics.  He doesn't get involved enough, isn't a box to box type player and isn't powerful. 

He's probably been told he's not wanted and so is happy to leave.