November 30, 2021, 06:11:44 AM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
The Everton Forum / Re: Rafa Benitez Appointed Manager
« Last post by MrWhite on 5 minutes ago »
Probably what happens when you have half of liverpool conducting your transfers.

“Who’s phoning Fulham to sort that deal out?”

“Marcel init?”

“Thought it was farhad?”

“Not me lads, I told Bill to do it”

Bill ends up getting his wires crossed and before you know it we’ve bid £10m for Shane Richie and anguissa is fronting Joseph’s Technicolor Dreamcoat.

Took me several minutes to stop chuckling, could hear that convo in my head  lolol

Brilliant mate
Remember it well. Weirdest atmosphere Ive ever seen, I suspect much if not most of the crowd felt the same, didnt we score and there were grumbles around the ground?

Barkley with a brilliant long range strike
Love to see brands list of 4 players for 1.7m. Also hasn't dumfries been shite.
« Last post by MrWhite on 9 minutes ago »
I wanted us to lose a game to Man City a few years back. I can't remember if it stopped liverpool winning the title or just made City firm favourites. It was right at the end of the season. I have no trouble admitting it and have even told liverpool fans.
We have played hardly any significant PL football since about 1995 that one more defeat really didn't mean anything to me. I suspect many Evertonians felt the same as me at that fixture but are not ready to admit it yet.

Remember it well. Weirdest atmosphere Ive ever seen, I suspect much if not most of the crowd felt the same, didnt we score and there were grumbles around the ground?
The Everton Forum / Re: Everton v Liverpool
« Last post by MrWhite on 13 minutes ago »
Richy, Gray, Doucoure, and possibly Mina back in the team - I’m putting a tenner on us at 8/1

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

Tempted to offer you better odds.

I could use a tenner..  ;D
« Last post by sam of the south on 13 minutes ago »
The bobble giving some nuggets out here and there in twitter spaces apparently.

Dumfries was done, Rafa said no.

Anguissa was done, but we...didn't close the deal or *forgot* or something? And he went elsewhere instead.

Club not even considered Benitez getting the bullet yet.

Yeah, been listening in to those twitter spaces. They’re boss.

Also said brands had a list of players he identified with our financial restrictions and it was thrown out the window for Rafa to bring in his players.

I mean ffs

« Last post by sam of the south on 22 minutes ago »
The ever reliable sports witness say hell be gone on Wednesday:

Sport Witness, citing reports in the Spanish press, provide a worrying update on the 61-year-old’s future. They write that he has just one more game to save his position – Wednesday evening’s derby against high-flying rivals Liverpool.

Should Everton pick up a surprise win at Goodison Park, then it would re-install some faith among the club’s board of directors and fans. However, another defeat would likely see Benitez receive the sack.

International boss in line to take over
Everton officials have one name in mind as they prepare for a new reign. Denmark boss Kasper Hjulmand is the ‘main candidate’ to replace Benitez.

He has plenty of admirers following his country’s impressive Euro 2020 campaign. They overcame Wales and the Czech Republic before losing to England in the semi-finals.

Sent from my CPH2025 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

I would be all over that.

He was tactically class at the euro’s.

Good write up, here:

https://sweepsportsanalytics.com/2021/06/29/euro-2020-analysis-denmarks-formations-and-superb-tactical-approach/?amp=1
The Everton Forum / Re: Everton v Liverpool
« Last post by Duncs_a_legend on 30 minutes ago »
Their players and Virgil still hold a major grudge towards Pickford, they’ll want to try and embarrass him on Wednesday.

Got a feeling some youngsters could be in with a shout for them too, Kaide Gordon maybe. Hopefully they’re looking well past  us and see it as an easy win and we can maybe catch them out, I can’t see it though.
« Last post by kramer0 on 32 minutes ago »
Would it be more or less infuriating if we were professional and bad instead of amateurish and bad like we are now?
« Last post by TheRam on 47 minutes ago »
Probably what happens when you have half of liverpool conducting your transfers.

“Who’s phoning Fulham to sort that deal out?”

“Marcel init?”

“Thought it was farhad?”

“Not me lads, I told Bill to do it”

Bill ends up getting his wires crossed and before you know it we’ve bid £10m for Shane Richie and anguissa is fronting Joseph’s Technicolor Dreamcoat.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10