August 06, 2021, 10:43:10 AM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
The Everton Forum / Re: James Rodriguez
« Last post by UncleCarlosJustPlay on 1 hour ago »
Think heíll still be here when the window shuts purely because we wonít find anyone daft enough to pay him what we do.
Which will suggest heís on crazy money and that his popularity doesnít really transfer into income
The Everton Forum / Re: Pre Season 2021
« Last post by Jamokachi on 2 hours ago »
Finding it a bit strange we haven't had any real Finch Farm updates from the club in the past week, given that most (bar Richarlison) of our international players who were on an extended break are now back? Players' social media accounts seem very quiet too, as does the club for that matter.
General Football Chat / Re: 2020/21 Kit Thread
« Last post by Jamokachi on 3 hours ago »
Macron do some great kits.
The Everton Forum / Re: Summer Transfer Window
« Last post by UncleCarlosJustPlay on 3 hours ago »
I took the comment to mean we planned to swap 1 of our big assets for someone cheap rather than just signing some random cheap player.
Iím much more upbeat this season regardless. Seems like weíve been living a lie for a lot of seasons previously. Spending money we donít have on ultimately crap big names and pretending hasbeens and flavour of the month managers were elite. Realism is progress. If it means we have to lose a couple of big players then so be it
« Last post by blueToffee on 3 hours ago »
The Django comment made me more concerned that we'd see DCL leave to be honest.

Both?
« Last post by cantoffee on 3 hours ago »
The Django comment did make me wonder about Barkley, you could sort of see it and I doubt any better club would look at him now.
The Django comment made me more concerned that we'd see DCL leave to be honest.
Graham Pepper

Edit : this was supposed to be like a Pep/Pot joke but nah I'm not feeling it. Leaving it up tho. Can't all be hits.

Funny part is I actually got it 😂
« Last post by bornblue88 on 4 hours ago »
I thought Barkley looked really good last season when Grealish was in the team but when he was injured you just saw the same old Ross Barkley. On loan, no fee and just cover the wages then I can see how it makes sense if we, as is the consensus, are skint. Still donít want him back though. Snake
« Last post by blueToffee on 4 hours ago »
Dodgy twitter ITK's saying Barkley has been offered to us, and loads believe it

The Django comment did make me wonder about Barkley, you could sort of see it and I doubt any better club would look at him now.
« Last post by brap2 on 4 hours ago »
Couldn't find a Nunes thread so -

Podcast segment on Nunes at Sporting last year, his development and the rumours of him leaving.

https://twitter.com/BTLvid/status/1423406857138409476
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10