April 24, 2018, 09:52:51 PM

Author Topic: Who will be our PL top scorer this season?  (Read 2895 times)

April 08, 2018, 02:48:52 AM
Reply #45

KoemansNumberTens

he's played deep lying midfield for most of the season.

I reckon tosun and Walcott would be in double figures easily if given the whole season.

Reckon Sigurdsson was on his way to a decent tally as well.

Klaasen and Sandro fucked it up really

We need to find ourselves a star or 2 though. We’ve got a few good players who’ll contribute but no real flair or magic.

Our problem is we have nothing that’s special. The top 6 probably have 40 players between them that are better than anything we have. Leicester have 2. Lanzini maybe as well at West Ham. We have the makings of a decent side but we are missing the stars.
Our unanimous risk adverse transfer business won’t work cos we can’t attract anyone who’s proven and good enough to take us to the next level

April 08, 2018, 03:48:40 AM
Reply #46

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
"I wouldn't be up here if I hadn't failed a million times." Nick Foles

April 08, 2018, 08:49:19 AM
Reply #47

Ramjam

Hasn't Rooney taken about 5 pens too? Dreadful numbers right across the board. Painful how much we spent for so little return.
Yes and missed 3 as well
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

April 08, 2018, 02:10:46 PM
Reply #48

BlueForYou

And netted the rebound from one of them

"Jesus........................ .." you know the rest!
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

April 08, 2018, 08:51:22 PM
Reply #49

Lxxx

We need to find ourselves a star or 2 though. We’ve got a few good players who’ll contribute but no real flair or magic.

Our problem is we have nothing that’s special. The top 6 probably have 40 players between them that are better than anything we have. Leicester have 2. Lanzini maybe as well at West Ham. We have the makings of a decent side but we are missing the stars.
Our unanimous risk adverse transfer business won’t work cos we can’t attract anyone who’s proven and good enough to take us to the next level

Of course we can. The art is to combine the Lukaku’s with the Walcott’s to get the right balance to move forward. Our strategy for most of Walsh’s time here has been anything but coherent which is why we’ve recruited the shower we’ve got.

April 09, 2018, 11:22:11 AM
Reply #50

Fynci

Too late to enter? I’m going with Rooney with 10.
Cool + 380
Tool - 0