July 23, 2018, 02:32:45 PM

Poll

Quite simple- Yes or No.

Yes
13 (5.8%)
No
213 (94.2%)

Total Members Voted: 226

Author Topic: Do you want Sam Allardyce to be Everton manager next season?  (Read 56463 times)

March 16, 2018, 11:47:24 PM
Reply #45

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
God knows where the 28% will pop up their pretty heads from---Oh yes their arses.

Anyone else have a thought on what the percentages would be ?

March 16, 2018, 11:48:03 PM
Reply #46

gizzblue

Fuck no ... id take Walter Smith back first .tbh.

March 17, 2018, 01:14:51 AM
Reply #47

Redartin

Should there not have been a "not sure" button for the fence sitters?

It was a No from me before the cunt arrived and now it's an even bigger NO as he is an even bigger cunt.

March 17, 2018, 01:25:11 AM
Reply #48

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
I just think he’s done okay. Think the reality is almost all didn’t want him and most despite saying otherwise weren’t really prepared to give him a (fair) chance.
If silva had come in and “achieved “ exactly the same in results and performances suggesting he be sacked would be ridiculed.

He’s not been bad. He was an uninspiring choice and a lot think we can attract real quality

I admire that you  stand by your convictions, I too was prepared to give him a chance but running the white flag up at Arsenal before we had even got off the coach and his indefensible tactics and substitutions against Burnley really destroyed any lingering hope that he could possibly convince me that he could ever be right for us beyond the end of this season.

March 17, 2018, 01:50:25 AM
Reply #49

sirblue57

I just think he’s done okay. Think the reality is almost all didn’t want him and most despite saying otherwise weren’t really prepared to give him a (fair) chance.
If silva had come in and “achieved “ exactly the same in results and performances suggesting he be sacked would be ridiculed.

He’s not been bad. He was an uninspiring choice and a lot think we can attract real quality

REALLY???..we are awful, little style, defensive shambles, and you think he has done o k?
Fuck that. If that's the limit of your ambition for this club I would hate to see what you think is mediocre.
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

March 17, 2018, 02:14:23 AM
Reply #50

Juanito

1 person has said they want him, can this person own up please and explain why?

March 17, 2018, 02:26:00 AM
Reply #51

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber

IF he'd carried on in the manner of the first few games in charge, we remained hard to beat, etc I'd be more inclined to agree that he's done ok. He's not really solved any of our problems is the issue for me. The biggest one being defensively. We've been hopeless against the bigger clubs. Plus, can you really say there is any sort of momentum or upswing we could point to and get behind going into a new season? We feel utterly rudderless right now. We've been meandering along again for weeks, picking up points almost exclusively at home against lower in the table teams. That is bare, bare minimum behaviour to keep us in the league.

The best I could say for him is I thought the Walcott signing was a good choice, and I'm hopeful about Tosun. Compared to the summer activity, it was targeted in problem areas rather then scattergun and that alone is an improvement. I appreciated that we tried to get a CB in, it's just a shame we never got the chance to see if he could settle and improve.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 02:28:32 AM by blueToffee »

March 17, 2018, 02:33:37 AM
Reply #52

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

Err....be careful what you wish for  :shock:

March 17, 2018, 02:39:22 AM
Reply #53

Toffee1

See the first page of the thread @Gash pressed yes by mistake.

However, there are 3 yes votes now, so you can discount 1.

I like many on here never wanted him here but was willing to give him a chance. Nothing that he says or does gives me the impression that he has any idea what this club and the fans want.

Thanks for keeping us up but time for you at the end of the season to go away and drag your pal Steve Walsh with you.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 02:44:20 AM by Toffee1 »

March 17, 2018, 03:21:09 AM
Reply #54

sirblue57

3?FUCKING3 VOTES FOR THAT USELESS ARROGANT FUCKWITTED MUPPET SHAGGER???????
Un fucking believable.
Be careful or you may get the club you deserve. But that's not the Everton I support or want.

March 17, 2018, 03:23:30 AM
Reply #55

KoemansNumberTens

REALLY???..we are awful, little style, defensive shambles, and you think he has done o k?
Fuck that. If that's the limit of your ambition for this club I would hate to see what you think is mediocre.

We’ve plodded on with about 7th place form. That’s where we are at. We are mediocre. We’ve got mediocre results

March 17, 2018, 03:25:57 AM
Reply #56

sirblue57

We’ve plodded on with about 7th place form. That’s where we are at. We are mediocre. We’ve got mediocre results

Sam.is not even mediocre.

March 17, 2018, 06:39:44 AM
Reply #57

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
We've plodded on with about 7th place form. That's where we are at. We are mediocre. We've got mediocre results
7th place form is one win this year.
"I wouldn't be up here if I hadn't failed a million times." Nick Foles

March 17, 2018, 07:01:20 AM
Reply #58

Ross

3?FUCKING3 VOTES FOR THAT USELESS ARROGANT FUCKWITTED MUPPET SHAGGER???????
Un fucking believable.
Be careful or you may get the club you deserve. But that's not the Everton I support or want.

You have to remember the defensive stability he’s brought to us.

Football’s not all about scoring goals...
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

March 17, 2018, 08:27:31 AM
Reply #59

Tony Clifton

Should there not have been a "not sure" button for the fence sitters?

It was a No from me before the cunt arrived and now it's an even bigger NO as he is an even bigger cunt.

I actually ended up on the fence once he was appointed - - "Ah fuck it, let's give him a chance etc." I told myself, as I climbed up there with my big glass half full of scrumpy cider.  Fence was very wobbly.