October 17, 2018, 02:37:24 AM

Author Topic: [News]Allardyce doesn't blame Rooney for being angry at substitution  (Read 4061 times)

April 08, 2018, 07:17:11 PM
Reply #45

Ross

Stinks of poor management and tactics tbh.

To be fair when Koeman and Unsworth weíre managing us he dropped back into those sort of areas as well, regardless of where they initially asked him to play.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

April 08, 2018, 07:21:39 PM
Reply #46

dunkster

Physically he peaked at a very early age. Most players only really get going at 21-23. Guess it's understandable his body hasn't lasted to a great age.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

April 08, 2018, 08:12:02 PM
Reply #47

gizzblue

To be fair when Koeman and Unsworth we're managing us he dropped back into those sort of areas as well, regardless of where they initially asked him to play.
That's all well and good but as another poster stated ....Sam started him there and we had others on the bench better in that position .....so I stick to bad management and tactics .....the shite were there for the taking but the team was not allowed to go at them. ...Sammy constantly screaming "get back" to Walcott and Bolasie was a dead givaway to the shithouse tactic we now own.

April 08, 2018, 08:41:04 PM
Reply #48

Lxxx

This is true, I thought he'd be more savvy though in his positioning and ball distribution then you forget that he has played most of his playing career up front so it's unfair to think he'd turn into a scholes or pirlo type

I donít think itís unfair at all. Heís got the tools to do it and probably could if he had a higher standard of player and manager around him. As it is this squad will send him into early retirement.

April 08, 2018, 11:08:40 PM
Reply #49

eyesalwaysblue

That's all well and good but as another poster stated ....Sam started him there and we had others on the bench better in that position .....so I stick to bad management and tactics .....the shite were there for the taking but the team was not allowed to go at them. ...Sammy constantly screaming "get back" to Walcott and Bolasie was a dead givaway to the shithouse tactic we now own.
Do you honestly think this squad could get any higher than it is now with another manager?
I still despise Clive Thomas..

April 08, 2018, 11:16:16 PM
Reply #50

gizzblue

Do you honestly think this squad could get any higher than it is now with another manager?
Easily tbh ....even with Sam we should be higher up the league but his shithouse tactics have cost us countless points imho ....the only reason we are where we are is our defence was missing the most important players now it's not ....if we had them all year we (even with shithouse Sam) be further up the league.

April 08, 2018, 11:35:13 PM
Reply #51

bluenuck

Don't know about that.

But in this specific game, with all the circumstances involving it, those were shit tactics. We should have had a go. There is not one reason why we shouldn't have.

April 08, 2018, 11:54:30 PM
Reply #52

eyesalwaysblue

Don't know about that.

But in this specific game, with all the circumstances involving it, those were shit tactics. We should have had a go. There is not one reason why we shouldn't have.
You will never get any different from Allardyce and he will say job done as regards what he was brought in to do, he will collect very nicely on that...Looking past the end of him this squad which apart from a couple isn't anything to do with him is too old ,unproven and just not good enough, so moving on to next season will be even harder to do anything with who ever is here.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

April 09, 2018, 01:36:00 AM
Reply #53

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
You think heís been worth us taking a reduced fee for Lukaku and justified his £150k pw wages?

What are you talking about reduced fee ? Thatís bollocks

April 09, 2018, 01:52:17 AM
Reply #54

Ross

What are you talking about reduced fee ? Thatís bollocks

Okay thanks for that.

We can all just ignore the media reports in future.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

April 09, 2018, 02:49:06 AM
Reply #55

bacon sarnie

Aside the west ham game hes been fucking awful in possesion gives the ball away in bad positions weekly thrn doesn't offer enough for a midfield player and legs are not young enough to make a difference going forward ....mls may be too big for him tbh.

MLS  is big enough for Zlatan but not for Rooney. He'd be over run here as well. Best off going to China if they want him.

April 09, 2018, 02:00:39 PM
Reply #56

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Okay thanks for that.

We can all just ignore the media reports in future.

Canít be arsed explaining anything to you, just read.
Rooney valued at £10 million in that total package, thatís not a reduced fee.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/07/08/romelu-lukaku-fee-agreed-manchester-united-transfer-everton/
« Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 02:02:02 PM by Escla »

April 09, 2018, 02:18:58 PM
Reply #57

Waltzer

So your implying Burnley, who sit in 7th have a better squad than us? Id struggle to name too many of their team that would get in ours, so it shows what the right manager and a set of motivated players can achieve

April 09, 2018, 06:38:56 PM
Reply #58

formerKHL

hopefully the "this is bullshit" comment from rooney is the start of the end for allardyce...

start losing your most influential players in the squad means there's is only 1 route to go down...

bye bye sam..

April 09, 2018, 07:35:50 PM
Reply #59

Macca77

Allardyce is going to have "clear the air" talks with Rooney with week